The Student Room Group

Splatoon 2 on the Nintendo Switch?

Hello everybody :smile: Ive been thinking about getting a nintendo switch for quite some time now, and I wanted to get Splatoon with it. Now, Ive never played Splatoon before, but I've seen the hype for it and heard good things about it. What do ou guys think? Do you think its worth the money?
Well, I, personally, am not buying the Nintendo Switch because I think it isn‘t worth the money (yet), but I have played both Splatoon and Splatoon 2 and if I were to get a switch, that would definitely be one of the first games I would buy for it.
It‘s one of Nintendo’s best of the newer games and has potential to be a great new franchise. I think it‘s a lot of fun and a must if you own a Switch! :smile:
I think it's worth it, but I'm just really attached to the franchise as a whole since the first game back in 2015. If you're going to get it, you should consider getting the Octo Expansion as well since you get bonus gear for pre-ordering it, a new single player campaign this summer and once you complete it, new customization options.
Late, I know, but yes you should get it! I put a ridiculous amount of hours into the first game and Splatoon 2 is the only title I own on Switch. Has kept me occupied so far.
Yep I'm definitely considering to get Splatoon 2 as well, especially because of the multiplayer feature :smile:
I got a switch for breath of the wild
id say so yea but im biased

Quick Reply

Latest