The Student Room Group

Best MBA in UK

Hi,
I'm a B. DESIGN. In fashion communication into graphics and branding from India and i was really keen on pursuing my post grad from abroad to which I found UK is a reaally good option.
I was interested in two courses,
1. MBA in luxury brand management
2. MBA in PR communication and marketing.
Would you please suggest me which is a better course and has better future prospects and opportunities, also which top colleges /universities for the same?

Thank you
Hi!

It's hard to identify which one would give you better prospect simply because they open slightly different windows and depending on what you actually see yourself doing next, one might be better suited than the other (e.g. brand manager on one side, campaigns manager on the other)

As for best unis for these courses... again, will depend on what you mean by 'best' but you can find plenty of rankings online to help you and guide you in this aspect. I know that Brunnel University are very reputed for branding so that may be one that you'd like to have a look at. Cranfield University, on the other hand, is really strong and recognised for its Marketing know-how and talent.

Hope this helps kickstart your researches.
Thanku soo mch for sharing your knowledge.. It was really helpful..
Have a nice day ahead!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending