Syria: War drums,Propaganda and Regime Change

Watch
Fox12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What's Britain's interest that will be served by regime change in Syria? Human rights... no it can't be because U.K., U.S. have used chemical weapons in Iraq. It's a lie to say we care about gassed children.
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fox12)
What's Britain's interest that will be served by regime change in Syria? Human rights... no it can't be because U.K., U.S. have used chemical weapons in Iraq. It's a lie to say we care about gassed children.
Go on then.

Tell us all what chemical weapons were used by the UK in Iraq.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fox12)
Dont just make claims. Provide evidence from a credible source.
kemi04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fox12)
Infuence zones. The Cold War was won by drilling USSR's economy by involving it in the length and costly Afghanistan war. Maybe now, when it is known that Russia would involve itself in the conflict, it is sought to weaken it.
999tigger
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kemi04)
Infuence zones. The Cold War was won by drilling USSR's economy by involving it in the length and costly Afghanistan war. Maybe now, when it is known that Russia would involve itself in the conflict, it is sought to weaken it.
How would this weaken it?
Why should the UK care?
Fox12
Rep:
?
Those asking for evidence, read the article below.

Rhttpse://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/us-coalition-admits-using-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-in-iraq-media-silent/5594753/amp
Haviland-Tuf
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's talking about agent orange which is actually not a chemical weapon but rather a chemical used to strip leaves off trees.

But OP already knows this. Coincidentally, agent orange is the Russian code name for Trump! LMAO
Fox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Haviland-Tuf)
He's talking about agent orange which is actually not a chemical weapon but rather a chemical used to strip leaves off trees.

But OP already knows this. Coincidentally, agent orange is the Russian code name for Trump! LMAO
The so called Anti ISIS coalition, which UK was a member of, was documented to have used chemical gas in Mosul by human rights organisations.
999tigger
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fox12)
The so called Anti ISIS coalition, which UK was a member of, was documented to have used chemical gas in Mosul by human rights organisations.
Provide evidence.
Haviland-Tuf
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fox12)
Get your facts straight that was White Phosphorous used in that attack which is not classified as a chemical weapon... It is used to create smoke screens and obscure areas for military advancement.
Fox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Provide evidence.
Your turn. What's your evidence that Assad is behind this alleged chemical attack?
Fox12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Haviland-Tuf)
Get your facts straight that was White Phosphorous used in that attack which is not classified as a chemical weapon... It is used to create smoke screens and obscure areas for military advancement.
Of course it's a chemical weapon.Fyi: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...523.html%3famp

Why don't you answer the main question in th title? What's Britain's interest and what is your evidence that Assas used chemical weapon?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fox12)
Of course it's a chemical weapon.Fyi: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.i...523.html%3famp

Why don't you answer the main question in th title? What's Britain's interest and what is your evidence that Assas used chemical weapon?
Whilst I dont disagree with the general thrust of your article in pots and kettles. White phosphorous, whilst a horrible weapon, is not the same as nerve gas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads