Harry123341
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys and girls ,

So basically I find it impossible to revise for more than 2 hours in the day time as there's just so much better things to be doing but with exams getting increasingly nearer but my grades getting increasingly lower I need to revise a fair whack.

Been finding recently I've been absolutely storming revision from 10pm-2am no stood just pure revise and it all goes in so much better .By yes it makes Me wake up late that's the only floor I can see .

Does anyone else find this happens to them , is it a teenage thing or me being lazy in the day just kinda confusing to stop revising and realize its 3 in the morning some times .
username1765117
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I find that too, I guess it’s because of how the body clock naturally works. As you say the problem is you then wake up like 12:00 midday and getting into a routine of doing that is problematic close to exams when you probably have to be up at 6:00 in order to get to all the 9AMers.
Harry123341
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yeh in the holidays its chill just during school time gonna be interesting.
teenagemess
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yea i do that too, it just seems to be when I'm the most focused and productive.
i think i messed up my body clock from staying up way too late on school days, coming home from school exhausted so i fall asleep, waking up like 6 or 7pm, feeling too groggy to do anything except watch netflix for a while, then end up doing homework from like 9 till 12. been doing this same routine for around 5 years now and i guess its stuck fml
mocks are coming up though so I'm trying real hard to break the cycle and the best time to do that is during half terms
pqndachan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by teenagemess)
yea i do that too, it just seems to be when I'm the most focused and productive.
i think i messed up my body clock from staying up way too late on school days, coming home from school exhausted so i fall asleep, waking up like 6 or 7pm, feeling too groggy to do anything except watch netflix for a while, then end up doing homework from like 9 till 12. been doing this same routine for around 5 years now and i guess its stuck fml
mocks are coming up though so I'm trying real hard to break the cycle and the best time to do that is during half terms
I'd love that routine tbh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (121)
28.27%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.35%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.44%

Watched Threads