French A2 speaking exam!!!

Watch this thread
yazzie2323
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey! I'm taking my A2 french Edexcel exam this may. I am studying Un Sac de Billes and Intouchables...does anyone have any predictions on what question could come up? Also, any revision materials for any of these would be very helpful. Thank you
alicelmoro2
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I'm studying Un Sac de Billes too! How have you been revising for it? Also how have you been revising grammar? And sorry, I have no predictions for the questions, but good luck!
yazzie2323
Rep:
(Original post by alicelmoro2)
I'm studying Un Sac de Billes too! How have you been revising for it? Also how have you been revising grammar? And sorry, I have no predictions for the questions, but good luck!
hey! I’ve read the book twice already and made a few notes on characters, themes etc. I haven’t been revising grammar much How have u been revising?
alicelmoro2
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yazzie2323)
hey! I’ve read the book twice already and made a few notes on characters, themes etc. I haven’t been revising grammar much How have u been revising?
Similar to you, reread the book, made mind maps on key themes and the characters. I haven't looked at grammar but I probably should as it's my biggest weakness... anyway good luck with your revision, if you ever need to talk about it feel free to PM me
yazzie2323
Rep:
(Original post by alicelmoro2)
Similar to you, reread the book, made mind maps on key themes and the characters. I haven't looked at grammar but I probably should as it's my biggest weakness... anyway good luck with your revision, if you ever need to talk about it feel free to PM me
okay that’s great and yes you should probably do some grammar if it’s your biggest weakness - Thank you and good luck to you too!!
Superdrilles
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm studying Un Sac de Billes too!! and La Haine but im not doing any of them as part of my speaking but i guess thats because im doing AQA.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
21.59%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.5%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.68%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (19)
21.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
21.59%

Watched Threads