help

Watch this thread
caymenH
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What sort of things should I have on my desk and what sort of things should I have on there when studying. Can u list some things bellow please
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Wow you made another account. I guess the other one got banned, huh.
caymenH
Rep:
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Wow you made another account. I guess the other one got banned, huh.
I had 2 accounts anyway don't know why and what would u surgest I have on my desk
updatewindows
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
stationary, flashcards, etc. NO DISTRACTIONS (phone, laptop - unless you need to to revise from)
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by caymenH)
I had 2 accounts anyway don't know why and what would u surgest I have on my desk
You got banned because you were being inappropriate in the threads you were creating and the comments you were making. And you should have anything that you think will help you revise best. I can't tell you what to have because only you know how you revise best.
caymenH
Rep:
(Original post by updatewindows)
stationary, flashcards, etc. NO DISTRACTIONS (phone, laptop - unless you need to to revise from)
Laptop I need for my IT work do u surgest on the wall in front of my desk I put my timetable and checklist and what else could I have on my desk
caymenH
Rep:
You got banned because you were being inappropriate in the threads you were creating and the comments you were making. And you should have anything that you think will help you revise best. I can't tell you what to have because only you know how you revise best.
What do u have in your desk and ive changed now
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What do u have in your desk and ive changed now
My laptop, phone, space heater, water bottle, post it notes, notes, coloured pens, stickers, printer, a plant, a mirror, a lamp, a mug and pack of tissues.
Loci Pi
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What sort of things should I have on my desk and what sort of things should I have on there when studying. Can u list some things bellow please
When I revise I have on my desk:
A pack of revision cards to use
Some highlighters
A few pencils
A few pens of different colours
A ruler
Some tippex lol
A glue stick
The revision guides that I need
A stapler
A calculator
Geometry equipment (only when I revise maths)
A drink (water or tea)
A laptop (when I need to type up notes)
caymenH
Rep:
My laptop, phone, space heater, water bottle, post it notes, notes, coloured pens, stickers, printer, a plant, a mirror, a lamp, a mug and pack of tissues.
How big is your desk then it must be really big and on the wall your desk is on have u got your timetable and checklist and do u mind sharing me a pic of your desk as now about to sort my desk
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How big is your desk then it must be really big and on the wall your desk is on have u got your timetable and checklist and do u mind sharing me a pic of your desk as now about to sort my desk
I feel there's an innuendo in there somewhere.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It's not big it's just long. No I haven't got my timetable on my desk, I have it on my laptop. And no I won't be sharing any pictures.
caymenH
Rep:
(Original post by Loci Pi)
When I revise I have on my desk:
A pack of revision cards to use
Some highlighters
A few pencils
A few pens of different colours
A ruler
Some tippex lol
A glue stick
The revision guides that I need
A stapler
A calculator
Geometry equipment (only when I revise maths)
A drink (water or tea)
A laptop (when I need to type up notes)
Does your desk have draws if so what do u keep in them. Where do u keep revision guides when not using them
caymenH
Rep:
It's not big it's just long. No I haven't got my timetable on my desk, I have it on my laptop. And no I won't be sharing any pictures.
How do u organise your timetabke and this time I'll make a pronise to u I'll won't post anything rude
Loci Pi
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Does your desk have draws if so what do u keep in them. Where do u keep revision guides when not using them
Yeah my desk has drawers. I keep all my revision guides in one drawer, notes and revision cards in another, and stationary in another drawer.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How do u organise your timetabke and this time I'll make a pronise to u I'll won't post anything rude
I organise it the same way I told you I did about a week ago when you first asked. 1 hour revision followed by 30 minute breaks.
caymenH
Rep:
I organise it the same way I told you I did about a week ago when you first asked. 1 hour revision followed by 30 minute breaks.
Okay should I put up my timetable and revision checklist on the wall in front of my desk or not
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Okay should I put up my timetable and revision checklist on the wall in front of my desk or not
If you want to and you think it'll help you, then yeah. Like I said only you know the best way to revise for you so I can't tell you these specific things.
caymenH
Rep:
(Original post by Loci Pi)
Yeah my desk has drawers. I keep all my revision guides in one drawer, notes and revision cards in another, and stationary in another drawer.
You able to share a pic of your desk please so I can see how u organise it
caymenH
Rep:
If you want to and you think it'll help you, then yeah. Like I said only you know the best way to revise for you so I can't tell you these specific things.
If I knew how I revise then I would not be waking would I
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
19.96%
The paper was reasonable (176)
38.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.81%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.05%

Watched Threads