Original post by hamagl23
Who predicts Durham will be the last to publish 😂

The wait is killing me haha
Original post by Phosphodisaster
The wait is killing me haha

Same. I just want the wait for a decline to be over with
Same. I just want the wait for a decline to be over with

Same. I keep telling myself that maybe because geography seems to be less talked about it'll be less competitive but I'm only hyping myself up for disappointment haha
Who predicts Durham will be the last to publish 😂

Cambridge replied today m friend got in but 3 of my other friends got rejected

It just makes me so anxious I just want to know the outcome now so I can move on with my life
anyone else applying for chemistry?? :tongue:
Applied for economics. Anyone else?

I also applied for Economics. Such tight competition so I really I'm unsure whether I got in or not
Original post by vnephilimx
I also applied for Economics. Such tight competition so I really I'm unsure whether I got in or not

So now 3 people for economics-that’s nearly all the places😂

The competition is incredible. Would really love the opportunity to go but feel my GCSEs are too poor, I have extenuating circumstances. My I ask what your grades are.
So now 3 people for economics-that’s nearly all the places😂

The competition is incredible. Would really love the opportunity to go but feel my GCSEs are too poor, I have extenuating circumstances. My I ask what your grades are.

I've applied for Modern Languages but I'm not convinced I'm going to get in :frown:
Original post by CresentHan
I've applied for Modern Languages but I'm not convinced I'm going to get in :frown:

I’m sure you will
Anyone apply for business?
Durham give acceptance letters then. Really wanting the outcome to be soon. Told you they would be one of the last😂
Durham give acceptance letters then. Really wanting the outcome to be soon. Told you they would be one of the last😂

No, I’m pretty sure they have emails out first last year.
Original post by sturdy swifter
No, I’m pretty sure they have emails out first last year.

D6218966-9198-4A07-909B-9D5081BBE8EC.png Just saw this. Last sentence
D6218966-9198-4A07-909B-9D5081BBE8EC.png Just saw this

Oh ok. Thank you
All eyes on the letter box then😂

I’m sure they will send emails as well
If you log in to your Sutton trust account it has changed from submitted to completed. Should be hearing back soon.
If you log in to your Sutton trust account it has changed from submitted to completed. Should be hearing back soon.

Mine says submitted so I think I haven’t been accepted but you have. Congratulations if that’s the case.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by JAMAL 69
Mine says submitted so I think I haven’t been accepted but you have. Congratulations if that’s the case.

Oh I highly doubt that. Yours may have not been changed yet. If I look in my iPad I still says submitted though
(edited 5 years ago)
Oh I highly doubt that. Yours may have not been changed yet. If I look in my iPad I still says submitted though

Oh, ok. Good luck anyway. Mine says submitted on my phone. I’m sure you’ll get in 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending