The Student Room Group

Momentum Labour candidate Mp calls waitrose shoppers scum!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The PoliticalGuy
No, it's quite a well known fact....

Every single thing you have said is waffle and is not relevant at all, sounds a bit like communism.

You need to invest in a good dictionary. First look up 'Communism'. Then look up 'fact'.

While you're doing that, here's a press quote from Momentum Chair Jon Lansman "Holocaust denial is grossly offensive to all of us. I am Jewish. I’ve experienced antisemitism. That’s why I speak out against antisemitism and that’s why it matters to me. I want to eradicate it. Holocaust denial is not acceptable.”

If Momentum being full of holocaust deniers is such a well known fact, it shouldn't take you long to list a few actual examples, just to prove that you're not full of sh*t.

Every single thing you have said is waffle and is not relevant at all, sounds a bit like communism.

How is communism not relevent when Her Majesty's Opposition has been taken over by communists?
Bah, deep down her problem is that she can't afford to shop at Waitrose...
If you are on about tax-cuts do you mean 45% of your salary being taken every year, is that a tax-cut. Seriously?

Predictably, you seem to be utterly clueless as to the workings of income tax.
Original post by zhog
Bah, deep down her problem is that she can't afford to shop at Waitrose...

She will when she is an MP
Original post by the bear
tbh this lady is a fan of private schools so she is not 100% bad.

like Diane she did not want to use state schools for her offspring.

that's right, typical Labour - Chakrabarti the same - private school is ok for them but not for the masses -

when will the snowflakes finally wake up to this Labour scam show???
Original post by So-Sarah
that's right, typical Labour - Chakrabarti the same - private school is ok for them but not for the masses -

when will the snowflakes finally wake up to this Labour scam show???

they are a complete joke

smh
ChaoticButterfly
So then why can't the moderated and rightists in Labour outmaneuver this joke of a group?
Because it is in the liberals' nature to whine about 'radicals', while still sitting determinedly on the fence and not achieving anything.
They were lucky they weren't called Jewish scum by the anti-Semitic leftist a holes.
Am I scum because I bought a big block of cheese from Waitrose the other day that was a bargain £4 a kg.

:s-smilie:
I've had nothing but pleasant experiences when shopping in Waitrose and M&S. The same cannot be said of many other supermarkets that I've visited over the years.
Momentum Labour candidate Mp calls waitrose shoppers scum! watch

So the politics of envy never really went away.For the left it has never been about improving the lot of the poor, it's about reducing the lot of the rich.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending