Ikhanx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi

I'm struggling with picking a "question/title" for my extended project qualification, mainly because I have no clear idea about what I want to do for university. I'm currently in year 12 and should have an idea by the end of this Easter half term. Here are my current interests, any ideas on the following topics would be much appreciated :
Politics : war (In the Middle East) something maybe along the lines of what the wars/conflicts in Palestine/Syria/Yemen etc are for and wants happening and if they are making any progress?
"To what extent does political correctness supress freedom of speech"?
Maybe something about White/Black supremacy or difference between patriotism and nationalism ?

Literature: how women are presented in literature "then vs now" ?
How war is presented I'm literature ? (Or maybe any other ideas you have for a literature question)

Psychology: Nature/nurture question ?
"Assess the psychological causes of prejudice and discrimination in individual and U.K. Society" ? (I got this from TSR)

Also I am currently studying Alevel English Literature, Biology and Philosophy and Ethics (if you have any suggestions)

Thank you !! Any help would be great !
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (534)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (647)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (318)
20.24%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise