Report Thread starter 2 years ago
With AQA GCSE Geogrpahy 9-1
Papers 1, 2 and 3!!!!
MissUnicorn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not sure what you mean by this, do you mean the content of the geography course e.g tectonic hazards or do you need exam questions?
Regina Mills
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
(Original post by MissUnicorn)
I'm not sure what you mean by this, do you mean the content of the geography course e.g tectonic hazards or do you need exam questions?
ANYTHING please Thank you so much...I am aiming for a 9 (I got a 7 in my mock (highest in my class) and my teacher said I am capable of getting a 9!!!)
MissUnicorn
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Regina Mills)
ANYTHING please Thank you so much...I am aiming for a 9 (I got a 7 in my mock (highest in my class) and my teacher said I am capable of getting a 9!!!)
Ok, you seem like you are pretty much there, what exactly do you think are your areas of weakness?
Regina Mills
Rep:
?
Ok, you seem like you are pretty much there, what exactly do you think are your areas of weakness?
Natural Hazards the most!!! But I have been struggling with everything!!!!! I am so stressed and sad!!!
MissUnicorn
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Natural Hazards the most!!! But I have been struggling with everything!!!!! I am so stressed and sad!!!
I'm not trying to undermine you but you seem to be on the right track if you are already at a 7 which is pretty high and I got a 6 last year in most physical + urban issues and challenges

Do you have the CGP revision guide? It is really good and explains
Destructive plate margins is when the oceanic a nod continental plate clash and the oceanic plate is sunk down into the mantle as it is more dense
agk112
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i am predicted a 9 and got a high 8 in my mocks so if you need any specific help, let me know
Regina Mills
Rep:
?
I'm not trying to undermine you but you seem to be on the right track if you are already at a 7 which is pretty high and I got a 6 last year in most physical + urban issues and challenges

Do you have the CGP revision guide? It is really good and explains
Destructive plate margins is when the oceanic a nod continental plate clash and the oceanic plate is sunk down into the mantle as it is more dense
I do!!! But Its so hard..I have answered questions and I do really bad on every topic
Regina Mills
Rep:
?
(Original post by agk112)
i am predicted a 9 and got a high 8 in my mocks so if you need any specific help, let me know
Could you help me with natural hazards and the changing economic world please??? Thank you
agk112
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Could you help me with natural hazards and the changing economic world please??? Thank you
yeah sure u can pm me
Regina Mills
Rep:
?
(Original post by agk112)
yeah sure u can pm me
ok what do I say???
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.3%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.44%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (83)
19.58%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.43%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.25%

Watched Threads