The Student Room Group

Moving and education

I am moving flats soon and I was wondering if I should continue education (going from level 3 to levels 4&5 IT diploma) or stop and find a job.
A time the minute I'm on benefits but have been searchingly for jobs and getting no response or rejection.
It may be more financially stable to keep on with education so I continue to get income support until I find a job but I don't know if I want to be committed to another 2 years of college.
Also if I do go either the college route, would I be able to get student finance even though it's not a university and not a full degree as the course costs about 600 a year.
Any advice is helpful thanks.
Original post by It'sEverydayBro
I am moving flats soon and I was wondering if I should continue education (going from level 3 to levels 4&5 IT diploma) or stop and find a job.
A time the minute I'm on benefits but have been searchingly for jobs and getting no response or rejection.
It may be more financially stable to keep on with education so I continue to get income support until I find a job but I don't know if I want to be committed to another 2 years of college.
Also if I do go either the college route, would I be able to get student finance even though it's not a university and not a full degree as the course costs about 600 a year.
Any advice is helpful thanks.

Student finance is for uni level study. What do you want to do with your life career wise? If it doesn't need further study then by all means drop out and get a job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending