aga8432
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

I am currently 2nd year student and just have applied for the final year SF. During my 1st and 2nd year, I have applied for Maintenance Loan as a Migrant Worker. I just have noticed that SF is not requesting from me employment evidence supporting my 3rd year. I am living in UK for over 5 years. Is it mean that I can be unemployed during the final year of my studies and I will keep entitlement to grants?

Many thanks,
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by aga8432)
Hi,

I am currently 2nd year student and just have applied for the final year SF. During my 1st and 2nd year, I have applied for Maintenance Loan as a Migrant Worker. I just have noticed that SF is not requesting from me employment evidence supporting my 3rd year. I am living in UK for over 5 years. Is it mean that I can be unemployed during the final year of my studies and I will keep entitlement to grants?

Many thanks,

Hi aga8432,

Returning students will need to reapply each academic year in order to be awarded funding for any subsequent years.

We will provisionally accept your returning application and request term one evidence before releasing your first instalment of funding.

If you cease working during the academic year you will loose your entitlement as a Migrant Worker funding and be entitled to the Tuition Fee only.

Regards Rona
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (285)
56.21%
I don't have everything I need (222)
43.79%

Watched Threads