The Student Room Group

lone parents

I'm getting quite stressed about this whole situation and loosing sleep, I have a 1 year old and she currently goes to nursery Mon to Friday I'm looking at doing a degree in youth justice with open university, my issue is I work full time and I don't know if I could work and do ou and get decent degree but can't afford to have no income and I would be distracted trying to occupy my daughter and study if she was home when I was studying, does anyone else have this and how did you get around it x
Original post by VicsR1928
I'm getting quite stressed about this whole situation and loosing sleep, I have a 1 year old and she currently goes to nursery Mon to Friday I'm looking at doing a degree in youth justice with open university, my issue is I work full time and I don't know if I could work and do ou and get decent degree but can't afford to have no income and I would be distracted trying to occupy my daughter and study if she was home when I was studying, does anyone else have this and how did you get around it x

Hi OP,

Do you have a family member, friend or someone you can trust your child with? That would be a good idea and you can get your work done without any stress or worry over your daugher as she is with someone who is capable of looking after her for a couple of hours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending