The Student Room Group

Rate my body (pics attached - obviously)

So, I’ve been doing a lot of cardio over the past year through the sports I already do but also adding in my own workout routines as well as starting to eat a lot better. To the delight of my scrawny soul, I’ve put on some lean muscle.

However, my plan was always to start proper weight training in the gyms to add size and mass once I got to some sort of stage like this. Since being happy that I’ve reached that stage I pictured in my mind I’m starting to doubt whether I should bother with weights. I mean I’m feeling the whole lean, boyish type look as opposed to maybe a more big and more masculine look.

So I’m wanting feedback because I’m not sure whether I’ve got overconfident and that I’m not as aesthetically pleasing as I think I am (possibly down to the fact that I’m just happy to not look as scrawny as I did) or whether any of you lot out there actually agree with me somewhat.

Now I know the whole thing about it should just be about whether you’re happy with your body and that some might not want to damage my confidence but remember that I’m always happy to start going to the gym and building size as I said I would.

Girls or guys rate me down below or give any sort of feedback to what I should do.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
1 out of 10, not enough fat
Would genuinely give you a 10 even though I feel like I'm blowing smoke up your arse
1000000 :colondollar:
Original post by clearasilly
Would genuinely give you a 10 even though I feel like I'm blowing smoke up your arse
[

Thanks, do you reckon I should stay similar to what I am now or increase in size maybe?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
I was expecting a female......
You look pretty decent mate. You got a solid foundation to be a stud, now you just need to bulk up.

Original post by Dillionhall01
So, I’ve been doing a lot of cardio over the past year through the sports I already do but also adding in my own workout routines as well as starting to eat a lot better. To the delight of my scrawny soul, I’ve put on some lean muscle.

However, my plan was always to start proper weight training in the gyms to add size and mass once I got to some sort of stage like this. Since being happy that I’ve reached that stage I pictured in my mind I’m starting to doubt whether I should bother with weights. I mean I’m feeling the whole lean, boyish type look as opposed to maybe a more big and more masculine look.

So I’m wanting feedback because I’m not sure whether I’ve got overconfident and that I’m not as aesthetically pleasing as I think I am (possibly down to the fact that I’m just happy to not look as scrawny as I did) or whether any of you lot out there actually agree with me somewhat.

Now I know the whole thing about it should just be about whether you’re happy with your body and that some might not want to damage my confidence but remember that I’m always happy to start going to the gym and building size as I said I would.

Girls or guys rate me down below or give any sort of feedback to what I should do.

C5D3DE3E-5B36-4A60-A2DF-2FCE3CF6E835.jpg.jpeg 66D68D99-85EA-405B-BB03-9174506B3B89.jpg.jpeg
And I’m 16 just to put it all into perspective and that.
you have a similar body type to me try tanning and it will look even better
Original post by The RAR
I was expecting a female......

Sorry to disappoint
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
You look pretty decent mate. You got a solid foundation to be a stud, now you just need to bulk up.

Debating whether I’d look better/prefer to bulk though
Hope this satisfies that ego mate
Thanks, do you reckon I should stay similar to what I am now or increase in size maybe?

Well I'd say stay as you are but I've always preferred a slimmer look anyway.
Debating whether I’d look better/prefer to bulk though

Think of Zac Efron:

Original post by WEASEL espinoza
Hope this satisfies that ego mate

Literally said I’m worried that I’ve got overconfident 😕
Original post by Hirsty97
you have a similar body type to me try tanning and it will look even better

Why will tanning help? Genuine question like.
a golden tone makes my abs look more aesthetic and accentuates my blue eyes
Original post by Hirsty97
a golden tone makes my abs look more aesthetic and accentuates my blue eyes

Done that naturally or nah?
Done that naturally or nah?

both I put fake tan on my face because my face never tans as well as my body
I mean I feel like you're just showing off the best part of your body. You have very good genetics for chest/ab shape but I get the impression your arms/shoulders might be on the slightly scrawny side (which is why you're not showing them?).

Then again, its really up to you what type of physique you prefer. If you prefer a slender slightly more boyish ripped look then go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest