Rate my body (pics attached - obviously) Watch

Dillionhall01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So, I’ve been doing a lot of cardio over the past year through the sports I already do but also adding in my own workout routines as well as starting to eat a lot better. To the delight of my scrawny soul, I’ve put on some lean muscle.

However, my plan was always to start proper weight training in the gyms to add size and mass once I got to some sort of stage like this. Since being happy that I’ve reached that stage I pictured in my mind I’m starting to doubt whether I should bother with weights. I mean I’m feeling the whole lean, boyish type look as opposed to maybe a more big and more masculine look.

So I’m wanting feedback because I’m not sure whether I’ve got overconfident and that I’m not as aesthetically pleasing as I think I am (possibly down to the fact that I’m just happy to not look as scrawny as I did) or whether any of you lot out there actually agree with me somewhat.

Now I know the whole thing about it should just be about whether you’re happy with your body and that some might not want to damage my confidence but remember that I’m always happy to start going to the gym and building size as I said I would.

Girls or guys rate me down below or give any sort of feedback to what I should do.
Gnatt27
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1 out of 10, not enough fat
clearasilly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Would genuinely give you a 10 even though I feel like I'm blowing smoke up your arse
hellohellothere
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dillionhall01
Rep:
?
(Original post by clearasilly)
Would genuinely give you a 10 even though I feel like I'm blowing smoke up your arse
[

Thanks, do you reckon I should stay similar to what I am now or increase in size maybe?
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was expecting a female......
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You look pretty decent mate. You got a solid foundation to be a stud, now you just need to bulk up.

(Original post by Dillionhall01)
So, I’ve been doing a lot of cardio over the past year through the sports I already do but also adding in my own workout routines as well as starting to eat a lot better. To the delight of my scrawny soul, I’ve put on some lean muscle.

However, my plan was always to start proper weight training in the gyms to add size and mass once I got to some sort of stage like this. Since being happy that I’ve reached that stage I pictured in my mind I’m starting to doubt whether I should bother with weights. I mean I’m feeling the whole lean, boyish type look as opposed to maybe a more big and more masculine look.

So I’m wanting feedback because I’m not sure whether I’ve got overconfident and that I’m not as aesthetically pleasing as I think I am (possibly down to the fact that I’m just happy to not look as scrawny as I did) or whether any of you lot out there actually agree with me somewhat.

Now I know the whole thing about it should just be about whether you’re happy with your body and that some might not want to damage my confidence but remember that I’m always happy to start going to the gym and building size as I said I would.

Girls or guys rate me down below or give any sort of feedback to what I should do.

Name:  C5D3DE3E-5B36-4A60-A2DF-2FCE3CF6E835.jpg.jpeg
Views: 1875
Size:  10.8 KB Name:  66D68D99-85EA-405B-BB03-9174506B3B89.jpg.jpeg
Views: 2103
Size:  8.0 KB
Dillionhall01
Rep:
?
And I’m 16 just to put it all into perspective and that.
Hirsty97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you have a similar body type to me try tanning and it will look even better
Dillionhall01
Rep:
?
(Original post by The RAR)
I was expecting a female......
Sorry to disappoint
Dillionhall01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
You look pretty decent mate. You got a solid foundation to be a stud, now you just need to bulk up.
Debating whether I’d look better/prefer to bulk though
WEASEL espinoza
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hope this satisfies that ego mate
clearasilly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks, do you reckon I should stay similar to what I am now or increase in size maybe?
Well I'd say stay as you are but I've always preferred a slimmer look anyway.
Jang Gwangnam
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Debating whether I’d look better/prefer to bulk though
Think of Zac Efron:

Dillionhall01
Rep:
?
(Original post by WEASEL espinoza)
Hope this satisfies that ego mate
Literally said I’m worried that I’ve got overconfident 😕
Dillionhall01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hirsty97)
you have a similar body type to me try tanning and it will look even better
Why will tanning help? Genuine question like.
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
a golden tone makes my abs look more aesthetic and accentuates my blue eyes
Dillionhall01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hirsty97)
a golden tone makes my abs look more aesthetic and accentuates my blue eyes
Done that naturally or nah?
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Done that naturally or nah?
both I put fake tan on my face because my face never tans as well as my body
In One Ear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I mean I feel like you're just showing off the best part of your body. You have very good genetics for chest/ab shape but I get the impression your arms/shoulders might be on the slightly scrawny side (which is why you're not showing them?).

Then again, its really up to you what type of physique you prefer. If you prefer a slender slightly more boyish ripped look then go for it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads