The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool Hope Guest Policy

I have heard a lot of different thinks about the guests policy for living in halls at Liverpool hope. I get that it’s not as relaxed as most universities but I just want to know if you can have guests overnight if you sign them in or whatever or if your not allowed guests at all other than them staying in the on site rooms.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Liverpool
Visit website
Hi @jsl2000,

Moving away to university is an exciting time and lots of students wish to share this with friends and family.

Visitors are welcome to stay on campus in our guest accommodation and there is even a choice of rooms to pick from. Our halls of residence rooms cost £20, or if you are wanting a little bit more luxury we also have en-suite double rooms in our Eden Suite (although these are a little bit more expensive great for a graduation treat or visiting parents).

We ask students to sign guests in, this is so that we know who is on campus and in the buildings for personal and fire safety reasons. I have attached a copy of the guest policy to this reply and I hope this helps with some clarification.

I hope this helps but of course if you have any further questions or concerns please give me a shout.

Ruth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending