My mom's treating me like a baby again

Watch
normanlew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I really don’t understand my mom, she’s been treating me like a baby again. And I don’t like it, I guess nobody does, right? She’s been doing this since she realized about me being involved to dating foreign events. She said I need more nourishment when it comes to love that’s why she’s doing it. And I find it so weird. Does anyone here have the same experience? I need help!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by normanlew)
I really don’t understand my mom, she’s been treating me like a baby again. And I don’t like it, I guess nobody does, right? She’s been doing this since she realized about me being involved to dating foreign events. She said I need more nourishment when it comes to love that’s why she’s doing it. And I find it so weird. Does anyone here have the same experience? I need help!
How old are you? Is your mum controlling you? How is she treating you like a baby?

My mum does this sometimes, I feel as though parents do this because they're doing what they think is best for their son/daughter but it can come across as overbearing. You need to stand up for yourself if possible or move out if you're struggling to handle it. What do you even mean by dating foreign events?
normanlew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
How old are you? Is your mum controlling you? How is she treating you like a baby?

My mum does this sometimes, I feel as though parents do this because they're doing what they think is best for their son/daughter but it can come across as overbearing. You need to stand up for yourself if possible or move out if you're struggling to handle it. What do you even mean by dating foreign events?
I'm 25 already. She tells me everything that I should be doing, ya know with how I deal things.. It's really weird. I told my mom already not to meddle with things I like to do, same with that dating event I committed myself with.. And dating foreign events, it's just a dating service done by this matchmaking site I saw in the internet one time. The service talks about meeting foreign women to date, that's it. Anyways, thanks for your response man. Have a great one!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.31%
I'm not sure (33)
4.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (238)
30.75%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (381)
49.22%

Watched Threads