when I masturbate I feel guilty??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys if any of you are against masturbation then I am sorry, but whenever I masturbate I never want to but it's like I have too and when I do I feel guilty and hatred towards myself does this happen to anybody else and do you know why? Please help?😔
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys if any of you are against masturbation then I am sorry, but whenever I masturbate I never want to but it's like I have too and when I do I feel guilty and hatred towards myself does this happen to anybody else and do you know why? Please help?😔
Masturbation is totally normal and healthy and nothing to be guilty of doing. What is making you think you should be ashamed of it?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
.. I feel the same way... I masturbate when i'm in bed, as my parents would be watching a film downstairs. And I always get this thirst or rush for imagining to have sex (I am a good drawer and have a good imagination), and when ever I do imagine it would be the hot girls from my year group at school or hot teachers. It's like i'm not in control anymore (Like Hyde in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde), and i just end up masturbating. When I reach climax and come, I always have this guilt, And question myself What have I become? My parents are the best (everybody thinks that), and i always feel guilty because they have raised me in the best way possible, so why am I so dirty???? I know this probs did not help, but i wanted to get this off of my mind.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nah you're great. Masturbation is about learning to become an adult with an adult's sex drive.

Masturbation is healthy and for many people, myself included, it is just part of life. It's a bodily function... albeit an enjoyable one. Hating your body or shaming yourself for being human isn't healthy or reasonable.

There is, I will concede however, a phenomenon of a post-orgasm down, which I suppose if you already feel guilty might be stronger. I dunno quite why there is a down, I suppose perhaps it's the crash from the high of climax to coming back down to earth.

I also think that because most people don't talk about masturbation it can feel like a dark secret, with is neither helpful or true. Further, if you are just beginning this sexual journey it might feel like quite a burdensome secret. It's not - you don't talk about trips to the loo either - it's just part of adult human life.

My advice is to enjoy your body and try to feel good about yourself.

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
.. I feel the same way... I masturbate when i'm in bed, as my parents would be watching a film downstairs. And I always get this thirst or rush for imagining to have sex (I am a good drawer and have a good imagination), and when ever I do imagine it would be the hot girls from my year group at school or hot teachers. It's like i'm not in control anymore (Like Hyde in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde), and i just end up masturbating. When I reach climax and come, I always have this guilt, And question myself What have I become? My parents are the best (everybody thinks that), and i always feel guilty because they have raised me in the best way possible, so why am I so dirty???? I know this probs did not help, but i wanted to get this off of my mind.
I know how you feel I wish I didn't feel built can somebody help us?? Xx
lauren7940
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i masturbate more than Theresa May after she see's the size of Donald Trumps nukes, I often feel guilty about it, but those little yellow things from despicable me are just too hot to resist. Overall i wouldn't stress it, its something that makes you happy briefly and it isnt against the law, so who cares.
Marie34
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I feel I cant control my hormones I gt realy wt, it feels if im trying fr a baby i gt realy aroused I masturbate a lot and gt turned on
Desi_Scotsman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go onto reddit and find the chat room on “nofap” you will find all your answers.
Marie34
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I feel i am addicted to masturbate inside my pants I symtyms feel I am geting turned on and I end up rubing my vagina against the bed and get realy wet and i cnt control my hormones I end puting more pressure on my vagina cause it feels if im trying to gt pregnant bt im single, i need help to stop dn dis
KatieMM
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't masturbate, not for religious reasons but because I think it's an addiction. If you want to stop, look at NoFap videos on YouTube or nofap.com.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
I feel people who masturbate need to give der lower part air before sleeping they say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.62%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.73%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.64%

Watched Threads