What makes a girl too much of a tomboy? Watch

Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
/boyish

List specific turn offs.

e.g. drinking beer, wearing boys clothes, making crude jokes, low emotional intelligence, deep voice, untidiness, strong jaw, burping, thick brows, six pack etc.

I tend to go for ever so slightly feminine boys for some reason. Not gay but the ones who grew up with sisters and are quite in touch with that side. But for me there is definitely a line. So I'm wondering what yours is with girls?
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Smoking. Leaves a bad impression of the person in my mind, even if they have a great personality. Especially if it's a girl im interested in.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Probably wouldn’t like if she was stronger than me
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Probably wouldn’t like if she was stronger than me
I'll agree with this out of anon. Well she can be stronger mentally like ground me and be the voice of reason when I kick off. Which all my female partners have been except one. But pinning man down with her big muscles, ew no.
NonIndigenous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't generally like louts of any variety. It screams of "look at me" and insecurity. It's annoying from a safe distance, and in a closer relationship makes me rage... though such people tend to act this way more often in public than in private. It's like a stupid clown costume they put on to impress people. They can be just average normal once you get to know them.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
I don't generally like louts of any variety. It screams of "look at me" and insecurity. It's annoying from a safe distance, and in a closer relationship makes me rage... though such people tend to act this way more often in public than in private. It's like a stupid clown costume they put on to impress people. They can be just average normal once you get to know them.
Interesting. So you would assume if a girl claimed to like football and beer that it was a front, almost to impress guys and seem different from other girls. And that deep down they were just as girly as the rest of them.
I do kind of see where you're coming from (especially when some girls really play it up) but at the same time I think some girls are just naturally more of a tomboy and feel like they are being their true selves.
I do also know some males who I feel like try too hard to relate to girls just to get into their pants. Almost kind of like when they're white knighting.
NonIndigenous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 147147)
Interesting. So you would assume if a girl claimed to like football and beer that it was a front, almost to impress guys and seem different from other girls. And that deep down they were just as girly as the rest of them.
Well, the scope of my comment was broader than just applying to girls. What I look for in a girl is about the same as what I look for in any person really, main difference being that I'm not attracted to guys in the same way. I'm prepared to set my first impressions aside and get to know someone better if they show the right signs. I know I for one am not entirely the same person in public as I am alone. I'm a little less 'approachable' in public, quite simply because I usually don't want to be approached by complete strangers.

In other words, girls can like football and drink beer as much as they like. It can be real, or even fake. It doesn't bother me either way... provided it doesn't bother me for practical reasons, so it usually doesn't bother me at all. If for whatever strange reason though I were living with someone who every other day invites 5 mates over for predrinking, shyts the apartment up in the process, then gets back at 2-3am, waking me up and probably pyssing off the neighbors that I'd have to answer to for it the next day... yeah that would "bother" me. It'd be a miracle if I ever let it reach that stage in the first place, but if it did happen, someone would lose big, no matter the method. Guy or girl, wouldn't make much difference either. Knowing life, it'd probably get more physical with another guy involved.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just generally acting or dressing like a man.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.8%
Disagree (10)
6.54%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.68%
Agree (58)
37.91%
Strongly Agree (20)
13.07%

Watched Threads