The Student Room Group

What's your fave season???

Just wondering 'casue mine's winter but no one likes it apparently...:frown:
Summer. Winter is always cloudy and raining (especially in the uk) and I am constantly craving the sun.
Original post by CloOudyLemonade

Yeah, mines winter as well, just the though of staying inside, warm and cosy. summer, i hate the most, sweat too much and get too hot.
Winter because then at least everyone doesn't go skits in the sun
Mine used to be winter but now I just hate it. I just want the summer to be twice as long as this terrible season.
Original post by CloOudyLemonade

Winter - I can exercise like a maniac and not break a sweat. I sleep like a baby. My body's always burning cals so I can eat more cornish pasties and fig rolls:tong: and still have a six pack. I'm more hyped and motivated. Nothing better than waking up on a freezing cold morning, opening the window and feeling the frosty air on your face. I wish exams took place in winter. Summer sucks donkey c*ck. Too much sweat, too many flies, too many days wasted on the beach, I constantly feel like I'm hungover. My sex drive is through the roof and I constantly have a chubby. Just putting on my boxers makes me erect when it's summer. I can't concentrate on anything. My crown jewels hang so low I'm worried they're going to get tangled. F*CK YOU SUMMER
Autumn. The crunchy leaves when you walk. It's warm enough so you don't freeze when you go outside but cold enough to whip out the fluffy jumpers. Plus my birthday.
Season 5 - thought it was a great follow-up from season 4. The characters & cinematography were brilliant.
Autumn listening to my music whilst it’s raining or going to sleep whilst it’s raining and dark soo lovely

Quick Reply

Latest