The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston uni accomation advice for Knights park campus.

Hiya, I’m studying at the Knights park campus in September and need some advice on accommodation if anyone can help. I know Middle mill is good but I don’t want to share bathroom/ toilet facilities with others, I’ve also looked at Seething Wells and Clayhill which look good is terms of having an ensuite but Are they good as a whole ( I’ve noticed they’re not majorly close to the campus) ? Which is best out of the two? Or do I just sacrifice not having my own bathroom and go with Middle Mill? Orrr do I just flat share with strangers/ get my own studio flat . Any advice or does anyone have experience with these halls ? :smile:
Original post by GriffJ
Hiya, I’m studying at the Knights park campus in September and need some advice on accommodation if anyone can help. I know Middle mill is good but I don’t want to share bathroom/ toilet facilities with others, I’ve also looked at Seething Wells and Clayhill which look good is terms of having an ensuite but Are they good as a whole ( I’ve noticed they’re not majorly close to the campus) ? Which is best out of the two? Or do I just sacrifice not having my own bathroom and go with Middle Mill? Orrr do I just flat share with strangers/ get my own studio flat . Any advice or does anyone have experience with these halls ? :smile:

I ve moved this to our kingston university section for you :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hiya,
Im going in September too, n i didnt wanna share bathroom with other people either, so i was thinking clay or seething but upon further investigation they look like utter sh*tholes so i picked middle mill
Hi,
Have you been able to visit the halls? Here is a link for our upcoming open days.
http://www.kingston.ac.uk/opendays/pre-application-open-days/
I have also inserted a link for our accommodation page where you can take virtual tours of the halls and connect the accommodation team directly. Hi hope this helps, feel free to message us with any questions.
http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodation/
Emily- Student Ambassador
I'm also in the same position, I'm going to be studying at the Knights Park campus and am torn between Middle Mill & Clayhill, they're both the same price only Clayhill has it's en-suite, but I've heard that Clayhill isn't as good as it sounds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending