This discussion is closed.
sanaa_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiya, I'm in year 12 doing Volver as my film for my A level and was wondering if there were any websites which gave an in depth analysis of the film or any YouTube videos which gave analysis of character, theme, plot etc.
I have and use the Hodder education book that is provided but i was looking to get more detail on the film. if anyone has a clue, please help me out.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
sanaa_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by TurquoiseTurtle)
Hey, I have a mock tomorrow and was wondering if you had managed to find any resources!

Thanks

TurquoiseTurtle
Hi, sorry this is quite a lot later but I haven’t found anything on volver. I swear there’s nothing on the internet for this film. I’ve spent hours trying to find something useful for analysis of charater or plot and got nada
RoyalBlood
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sanaa_)
Hiya, I'm in year 12 doing Volver as my film for my A level and was wondering if there were any websites which gave an in depth analysis of the film or any YouTube videos which gave analysis of character, theme, plot etc.
I have and use the Hodder education book that is provided but i was looking to get more detail on the film. if anyone has a clue, please help me out.
hey tbh i'm kind of lucky because my teacher has been teaching the film for years and is very good with the analysis of the film. The best you can do is think about it as an english essay and analyse pictures instead of words
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.71%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (237)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise