Watch
akbar0123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43749235
https://scroll.in/latest/870575/jamm...pe-murder-case

... and Hindu extremists including ministers from the ruling BJP protested in support of the accused men.
Mikos
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
India has a very serious rape problem and I feel like it's about time people acknowledged it more.
adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Filthy perverts, they seriously need to be sentenced to death in the most grotesque and humiliating ways!
May Allah grant the angel, the best of paradise - Ameen.
Trapz99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What a disgusting attack. Also disgusting that the Hindu nationalists side with the rapist-murderers rather than an innocent Muslim child. Shows how toxic the Hindu nationalist ideology really is, and it's sad that it has such huge influence in India.
y.u.mad.bro?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
RIP young Angel. Shocked to see BJP supporting the rapists. Guess it shows how India's society has developed.
Hello1236969
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
India is such a weird country. How is it so rich yet there are so many poor uneducated people who do stuff like this. Even been uneducated, what goes through a normal human mind to rape a little girl u spa5tics.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I saw this article a day or so ago, it is absolutely disgusting. Hopefully the perpetrators will get the noose.
akbar0123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Hello1236969)
India is such a weird country. How is it so rich yet there are so many poor uneducated people who do stuff like this. Even been uneducated, what goes through a normal human mind to rape a little girl u spa5tics.
Erm since when was India ‘rich’? It’s a country where 50% of people defecate on the streets. It’s certainly not rich
Hello1236969
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by akbar0123)
Erm since when was India ‘rich’? It’s a country where 50% of people defecate on the streets. It’s certainly not rich
Lool your stretching it. Alot of the broke are poor yes. but as a country its rich
Rest in Pizza
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I hate human beings 70% of the time, this is one of those times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (701)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.64%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.45%

Watched Threads