Equivalency test result Watch

username2244653
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone. I took a GCSE maths equivalency test this Wednesday. But, I am still waiting for my result. I sat the exam at a college, so I know it might take more than 2 days (usually they ring up people with results) due to reposting the exam paper etc.

So, I’d like to know if anyone else may have taken the test at another place. How long did it take for them to get back to you?

I just hope I have passed. I’m dreading it, especially since I’m awful at maths.

Thank you for the response in advance.
Kolijames
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did my equivalency test at Worcester and they got back to me in 5 days. How many people were doing the exam, may take them longer if many people were doing it? I hope you hear from them soon :-)
username2244653
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Kolijames)
I did my equivalency test at Worcester and they got back to me in 5 days. How many people were doing the exam, may take them longer if many people were doing it? I hope you hear from them soon :-)

Thank you for replying. There were only 2 of us sitting the paper at that time. By the way, how did they get back to you? By phone, email or post?

Thanks once again.
Kolijames
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 28aaaoxo)
Thank you for replying. There were only 2 of us sitting the paper at that time. By the way, how did they get back to you? By phone, email or post?

Thanks once again.
It was by post. I'd expect to hear from them within the next few days.
Monabe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,
I took equivalency on March 28th, got email result on April 16th and still waiting for certificate. I am literally freaking oit as I need to do a maths and science test as well. Any one have a better equivalency test options? I have a conditional offer and I better get it all sorted! Would really appreciate any suggestions. Tia
naresh23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 28aaaoxo)

Thanks once again.
was it the test s3t by Brentwood pleasecall 07450772624 thanks how much did you pay
Laineydunne
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’m just seeing this thread now because I am just about to sit my maths equivalency exam in Worcester. Hopefully it went well for you and if so can you give me any indication of how much higher level and how much ordinary level stuff came up on the paper. I sat my leaving cert in Ireland so it’s kind of a different set up and any help would be greatly appreciated
(Original post by Monabe)
Hi,
I took equivalency on March 28th, got email result on April 16th and still waiting for certificate. I am literally freaking oit as I need to do a maths and science test as well. Any one have a better equivalency test options? I have a conditional offer and I better get it all sorted! Would really appreciate any suggestions. Tia
Random212
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Laineydunne)
I’m just seeing this thread now because I am just about to sit my maths equivalency exam in Worcester. Hopefully it went well for you and if so can you give me any indication of how much higher level and how much ordinary level stuff came up on the paper. I sat my leaving cert in Ireland so it’s kind of a different set up and any help would be greatly appreciated
hey sorry to bother you. how did this go ? I'm from ireland too and I've to do an equivalency test too in maths and I've no clue how to study for it.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (150)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.85%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.15%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.29%

Watched Threads