sunflower09
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So for ocr gateway 9-1 combined science I have 6 exams - 2 physics, 2 chemistry, 2 biology... does anyone know if the units of each sciences are split in the papers? Or are they just a mix of all units? Like, is the first physics exam just P1, P2 and P3 content and then the second physics exam P4, P5 and P6? Or are they both completely random across all units? Thanks
Miss B'
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sunflower09)
So for ocr gateway 9-1 combined science I have 6 exams - 2 physics, 2 chemistry, 2 biology... does anyone know if the units of each sciences are split in the papers? Or are they just a mix of all units? Like, is the first physics exam just P1, P2 and P3 content and then the second physics exam P4, P5 and P6? Or are they both completely random across all units? Thanks
Many similar exams have specific units for the first and second papers for each subject specifically, but usually the second paper will 'assume knowledge' from earlier units also.

I believe that if you read pages 3 and 4 you will see that this supports what I have said. So units 1-3 and unit 7 for paper 1. Units 3-6 and unit 7 for paper 2 - but this will also assume knowledge of units 1-3. I apologise if I have dug up the wrong course so please do check it

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/462559-...ay-science.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (370)
67.27%
No (180)
32.73%

Watched Threads