Do you go for the safe option? Or the risky one? Girl Problems. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I'm in this situation at the minute and I'd like people to put them self in the same situation and tell me what they would do.

In a relationship with a girl which is very comfortable and not exciting - the girl is lovely and you get everything you want and you never have to worry about her cheating on you BUT: there is no spark there.

Your ex that you felt a lot of feelings towards comes up out of nowhere and starts saying how nice it would be to get together. You feel sparks with her but she is mean, you have to worry about her with other boys. But it's exciting.

As a 17 year old or maybe your age now what would you do?

Personally, I think I would go with the ex - because you have to follow your feelings?
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
Go for your ex:

1. The girl you are with now doesn't deserve someone who is thinking about going with his ex.

2. You don't seem happen with the girl you're with now.

3. Why worry about her cheating, when you are quite the unfaithful one yourself, flirting with your ex behind your girls' back.

My opinion is: a relationship with a girl is not like choosing a car where you can weigh out pros and cons. Go all in, or don't even bother. But that's maybe just my old fashioned view.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
WEASEL espinoza
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I think you should go for you exams
Those girls won't get you a job but those exam grades will
NonIndigenous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
^^ is that your dad?
Anonymous #3
Report 11 months ago
It depends how long you and your ex were together, and with the girl you are with now. I mean if you and your girlfriend now have only been together for a small time then try and give it a chance. I’d say give it more time and if your feelings are still with your ex then go for it with her.
username3748656
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Are you a girl or something? Since when do guys want the 'bad girls'? It's the girls that want the excitement and spice, YOU'RE the one that's suppose to be exciting and spicy, you're suppose to create the spark and action, not the girl. With that said, perhaps you should dump the girl because that way she can be free to go find a Supreme Gentleman (such as myself) and you'll be licking your ex's foot because nowhere in hell is she going to respect a guy that can't stop thinking about her.

"You never have to worry about her cheating on you" are you a cuck? That's perfect material why would you not want that?
"you get everything you want" dude is she ugly? Like you can be honest you're anonymous, is she ugly? Like super fat or what? Because this is seriously confusing why you wouldn't want that.

Whatever, just don't get back with your ex because she's just stringing you along "ohhh wouldn't it be nice" how about she initiates something if she feels its that nice to have?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Sufyaan65)
Are you a girl or something? Since when do guys want the 'bad girls'? It's the girls that want the excitement and spice, YOU'RE the one that's suppose to be exciting and spicy, you're suppose to create the spark and action, not the girl. With that said, perhaps you should dump the girl because that way she can be free to go find a Supreme Gentleman (such as myself) and you'll be licking your ex's foot because nowhere in hell is she going to respect a guy that can't stop thinking about her.

"You never have to worry about her cheating on you" are you a cuck? That's perfect material why would you not want that?
"you get everything you want" dude is she ugly? Like you can be honest you're anonymous, is she ugly? Like super fat or what? Because this is seriously confusing why you wouldn't want that.

Whatever, just don't get back with your ex because she's just stringing you along "ohhh wouldn't it be nice" how about she initiates something if she feels its that nice to have?
hahaha that was quite funny actually - but no, she isn't ugly.

Do you not think it's about excitement rather than security though?

You know, i'm 17, I don't need to feel security.
elisevp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
From my experience getting back with my ex was one of the worst things I’ve ever done as it fell apart quicker than the first time round and I had to deal with the heartbreak all over again. Especially as you say you’d be worried about your ex going off with other boys. I’d say either give the girl you’re with a chance or find somebody completely different.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (91)
16.52%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (56)
10.16%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (98)
17.79%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (168)
30.49%

Watched Threads