Mental health nursing at Derby Uni - Chesterfield campus 2018

Watch
Beckycliffordx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi is anyone studying mental health nursing in sept at Derby University at the chesterfield campus?
Beckycliffordx
Rep:
?
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Beckycliffordx,

Hopefully you will find someone soon who is studying the same course as you. In the mean time you could join our University of Derby applicants group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/derbyuniapplicants2018/.

Thanks,

Callum
Libster123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi can I just ask where you had your interview??
Beckycliffordx
Rep:
?
Hi, I had my interview at the Derby campus on kedelston road and chose the campus I’d like to be at at the interview there
Libster123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thankyou, I have an interview next month at Derby but want chesterfield campus so hopefully il be joining you if there’s any places left 😁😁😁
Beckycliffordx
Rep:
?
That’s great! Good luck feel free to message me if you have any questions that I might be able to help you with
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Libster123)
Thankyou, I have an interview next month at Derby but want chesterfield campus so hopefully il be joining you if there’s any places left 😁😁😁
Hi Libster123

Good luck for your interview, Don't forget to check our website for information on the Interview.

Callum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (325)
83.76%
No (63)
16.24%

Watched Threads