Why have I got white hair? Watch

s817
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Since I was 13/14 years old, I've had a few white hairs here and there on my head. Why? I'm too young to be getting white hair I'm in my twenties now and should not have a single white hair but I do? Why? Am I the only one? Why have I got white hair at this age?
AnnaGlypta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Some people can go grey in late teens/early 20's
CookieButter
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are you middle eastern? It’s very common for middleasterners to grow grey hair when they are young. I had a ton of blonde hairs when I was a kid...they started turning grey when I hit around 15ish....by the time I hit 20 all were grey. my cousin is in her 20s and she is full grey....not one single coloured hair. It’s very rare to go full grey..but it’s common for young people particularly from the middleast to grow some grey hairs young...it usually happens to those with deep black or blonde hair.
aaminah03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by s817)
Since I was 13/14 years old, I've had a few white hairs here and there on my head. Why? I'm too young to be getting white hair I'm in my twenties now and should not have a single white hair but I do? Why? Am I the only one? Why have I got white hair at this age?
Stress.
Areena.A.W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
tbh its about the colour and ur background, bc its about this stuff (I can't exactly remember)
bt yh, its nothing to worry about cause u can pull them out or cut them n more won't grow, but don't pull too much out bc u could damage a hair follicle and then get a bold patch, but only if theres lots of hair been pulled
my cousin has a full white head n I don't think he's even 25 yet 😂😂😂
anyhooo
over n out
xxx
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How many white-haired close relatives do you have, and when did it start for them?

When I was an undergraduate, people used to compliment me on how natural my hair highlights looked. There was a reason for that...
ann_js
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by s817)
I know a few people who goes grey/white hairs in their teens.. I guess it's just hereditary/stress
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.1%
12.37%
12.37%
18.15%
23.12%
19.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise