The Student Room Group

What do you rate this girl?

Scroll to see replies

peng

8.5/10
She has the potential to be a 9/10...but all I'm seeing now is a 6/10.
I've...seen better. I guess a 6/10? You know, I feel nothing down there (hey don't attack me, I'm just the messenger) when I look at her so that's probably not good. Uh, I just can't really trust a girl that has a makeup channel because its their job to manipulate their looks, they get paid so therefore they become more experience.
Original post by Sufyaan65
I've...seen better. I guess a 6/10? You know, I feel nothing down there (hey don't attack me, I'm just the messenger) when I look at her so that's probably not good. Uh, I just can't really trust a girl that has a makeup channel because its their job to manipulate their looks, they get paid so therefore they become more experience.

Manipulate their looks? You can’t trust them? What 😂 what do you think girls do with makeup?
Reply 5
Original post by Sufyaan65

I agree, but i would marry this type of girl over a hot girl though
Original post by Becci166
Manipulate their looks? You can’t trust them? What 😂 what do you think girls do with makeup?

I'm talking CIA manipulation. Those girls, like Zoella and that girl OP posted about, if the CIA or MI5 had a makeup crew those girls would be there.
6. bit weird/interesting looking but overall decent
Reply 8
she looks better without makeup, as do most girls
prettier than the majority of girls I see day to day but she would look better if her eyebrows were a little further apart.
8.5/10
Maybe a 6
Very average
Original post by LION of TSR
I am still trying to discern whether she is old enough.

Yeah she's one of those that could be anywhere from 15 to 22. :tongue:
Original post by johnny.snow
Yeah she's one of those that could be anywhere from 15 to 22. :tongue:

Yeah a bit like you’re mum

If you think this joke was funny +1 my post and subscribe/follow me i make funny you’re mum jokes all the time because im real funny all the time
She's cute but, has a weird look to her. And her eyebrows are a little intimidating.
She's a good 7/10 tho, not my type but cute.
Original post by tome123
Yeah a bit like you’re mum

If you think this joke was funny +1 my post and subscribe/follow me i make funny you’re mum jokes all the time because im real funny all the time

My mum's in her 40s so she'll take that as a compliment lmao
I'd have to give her a 5-5.5/10... that being said, proud to say my eyebrows are bushier than hers by a mile! I could drown a ferret in my bush. Eyebrow bush..
Hair up? 8/10. Hair down? 6.5/10. Also, her eyebrows could stand to recede by another half-centimetre or so; as it stands they rather overwhelm her face.

(For reference, here is someone I'd consider a natural 9/10.)
Original post by Profesh
Hair up? 8/10. Hair down? 6.5/10. Also, her eyebrows could stand to recede by another half-centimetre or so; as it stands they rather overwhelm her face.

(For reference, here is someone I'd consider a natural 9/10.)

That girl does not look faithful
No wow factor so Imma give her a solid 6.5-7/10

6/10

Evaluation: She got no Ass.

Quick Reply

Latest