Ask me anything !!
(Desi related😂)
What do you mean 'That' Desi girl?
Original post by AnimalJamRocks
What do you mean 'That' Desi girl?

Hahahah up to you how you read it😂
Original post by Problemsforever
Hahahah up to you how you read it😂

Okay. So would you ever have sex before marriage?
What makes you a desi girl? ( tell us a bit more about yourself)
Original post by AnimalJamRocks
Okay. So would you ever have sex before marriage?

Private message me that😶
Original post by Dark_Knight123
What makes you a desi girl? ( tell us a bit more about yourself)

I love Bollywood Music, Films
I watch Indian dramas
I think a lot of asian boys are fit (Indian mostly
I wear Asian clothes often, NOT tacky ones though.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Problemsforever
I love Bollywood Music, Films
I watch Indian dramas
I think a lot of asian boys are fit (Indian mostly
I wear Asian clothes often, NOT tacky ones though.

i like bollywood films and music, tbh i did like them now most of the films are just rubbish and the music are just remakes of the hits from the 80s-2000s. what are your favourite films or songs?
i used to love watching indian dramas but as i grew older i found them abit too overdramatic and i prefer pakistani ones if i ever watch them so whats your fav drama?
i love wearing asian clothes but alas you cant wear them 24/7 so do you prefer asian or normal clothes?
if you want to ask anything about me or know anything feel free to ask or PM me id be happy to chat with a fellow asian!
Original post by Dark_Knight123
i like bollywood films and music, tbh i did like them now most of the films are just rubbish and the music are just remakes of the hits from the 80s-2000s. what are your favourite films or songs?
i used to love watching indian dramas but as i grew older i found them abit too overdramatic and i prefer pakistani ones if i ever watch them so whats your fav drama?
i love wearing asian clothes but alas you cant wear them 24/7 so do you prefer asian or normal clothes?
if you want to ask anything about me or know anything feel free to ask or PM me id be happy to chat with a fellow asian!

...okay
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest