The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Student housing Bognor Regis

Heya, I’m currently looking at student accommodation for the University of Chichester in Bognor Regis. Because of food allergies I can’t really go into the normal student accommodation because it’s catered and I still want to have a choice. I’ve seen this amazing four bedroom house really close and currently I have another person interested but we’re looking for two more people. These people would have to be students as it is a student house. Please let me know if you’re interested.
Hello, a friend and I are looking for a house in Bognor so would be fab if we could meet and view the house? Emma
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Hey! I'm also looking for a house in Bognor Regis, did you find something easy enough? I'm really struggling!
Reply 3
Original post by Pemmzie
Hey! I'm also looking for a house in Bognor Regis, did you find something easy enough? I'm really struggling!

Hey, I’m still looking. I’m currently looking for a 2 bed with my boyfriend (as we’ll stay in different rooms) if you don’t mind then we could always try and look at a three bed instead?
Reply 4
Original post by emmalcrook98
Hello, a friend and I are looking for a house in Bognor so would be fab if we could meet and view the house? Emma

Sorry I didn’t see this before we’re still looking for people if you haven’t already found somewhere
Reply 5
Original post by Dannilou
Sorry I didn’t see this before we’re still looking for people if you haven’t already found somewhere

Yes I am still looking for somewhere but at the minute I can't decide between living in Bognor or Chichester :-( do you have any advice or could help me out? Im Irish so will be completely new to the area
Original post by Pemmzie
Yes I am still looking for somewhere but at the minute I can't decide between living in Bognor or Chichester :-( do you have any advice or could help me out? Im Irish so will be completely new to the area

Hi Pemmzie, if you're still looking for a room our accommodation team might be able to help you! [email protected]
Reply 7
If someone is looking for private accommodation, then this place is available. It's for one person and available at the beginning of August.

https://sturents.com/student-accommodation/bognor-regis/house/shirley-drive/201975

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending