English Igcse edexcel exam prediction 2018

Watch this thread
Smehakali
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any predictions for the anthology text that would show up in June 2018
I'm sure Your guide to beach safety, The Necklace, The last night and Taking on the world won't come but I'm still koi sure about the others, any help would be great
Questions787
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smehakali)
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any predictions for the anthology text that would show up in June 2018
I'm sure Your guide to beach safety, The Necklace, The last night and Taking on the world won't come but I'm still koi sure about the others, any help would be great

Have you had a look at the new specification for 2018. Some of the anthology texts have changed. Last night, taking on the world, and beach safety is no longer on there, they've been replaced. Have a look on the website.
Smehakali
Rep:
(Original post by Questions787)
Have you had a look at the new specification for 2018. Some of the anthology texts have changed. Last night, taking on the world, and beach safety is no longer on there, they've been replaced. Have a look on the website.
My batch is the last batch to appear for this specification
Smehakali
Rep:
So we won't be appearing for the new specification
Questions787
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smehakali)
So we won't be appearing for the new specification
Ohh okay! so you are doing the last spec?

Do you know if that is only some schools?
Smehakali
Rep:
Ohh okay! so you are doing the last spec?

Do you know if that is only some schools?
As far as I know it applies to all the students appearing in the Igcse June 2018 exam but I may be wrong,
cmoyanos
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think it could be If, Sonnet 116, Poem at 39 or Do not go gentle
Questions787
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cmoyanos)

I've never heard of those?

Language A ?
SarahShiham
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
My teacher said that its very likely for both the climate change topics to come.
alicewarren
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
As long as My Last Duchess or La Belle Dame sans Merci doesn't come up I'll be okay!!!!
cmoyanos
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicewarren)
As long as My Last Duchess or La Belle Dame sans Merci doesn't come up I'll be okay!!!!
My Last Duchess was on the January 2018 related to power so I don't think it will come up
alicewarren
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
My Last Duchess was on the January 2018 related to power so I don't think it will come up
Omg yay!!!!
TwinkieBear
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by alicewarren)
Hey, Do u have notes for the new syllabus anthologies? If you do, can u pls share them? It would be a great help.
savi101
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
It is more likely that The 2 climate change texts, refugee blues, king schahriar and unknown girl will be the texts for June 2018 Edexcel igcse English language A paper
menu_101
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I will be sitting for the Edexcel IGCSE English Language A on 5th and 8th, so i wrote down all the anthology questions that came in the past years (even the Regionals) and it came down to Touching the Void, Climate Change: the facts, Taking On the World for Paper 1. Paper 2 The Necklace and King Schahriar. Im not sure about these, so correct me if I'm wrong.
kevinn123
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
  1. ENGLISH IGCSE PAPER A prediction ARE
    PAPER1
    1)TOUCHING THE VOID
    2)CLIMATE CHANGE THE FACTS (possibly we might get this text this time because this is not been reputed before after 2015 jan)
    3)EXPLORERS OR BOYS MESSING ABOUT

PAPER 2
    1)REFUGEE BLUES
    2)AN UNKNOWN GIRL
    3)KING SCHAHRIAR AND HIS BROTHER
MAPADAGREAT
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by menu_101)
I will be sitting for the Edexcel IGCSE English Language A on 5th and 8th, so i wrote down all the anthology questions that came in the past years (even the Regionals) and it came down to Touching the Void, Climate Change: the facts, Taking On the World for Paper 1. Paper 2 The Necklace and King Schahriar. Im not sure about these, so correct me if I'm wrong.
Hehe Im dying out here!!!!! Menusha is giving advice!
MAPADAGREAT
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by menu_101)
Anyway i agree with her most probably these stuff

but i thought chinese cinderella would come
kevinn123
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MAPADAGREAT)
Anyway i agree with her most probably these stuff

but i thought chinese cinderella would come
hi we want get Chinese Cinderella this time because it was already tested on 2017 June every paper have a gap of 3 to 4 years possibly we might get CLIMATE CHANGE THE FACTS because this is the only text not tested two times from 2011 other all the text have been tested
MAPADAGREAT
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by kevinn123)
hi we want get Chinese Cinderella this time because it was already tested on 2017 June every paper have a gap of 3 to 4 years possibly we might get CLIMATE CHANGE THE FACTS because this is the only text not tested two times from 2011 other all the text have been tested
June 2017 was RNLI ur guide to beach safety
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (57)
16.67%
The paper was reasonable (168)
49.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (83)
24.27%
It was TERRIBLE (34)
9.94%

Watched Threads