Chinese boy makes a friend here

Watch
Orange_wyc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
你好!Hello! My name is Walter and I am from China. I am a warm-hearted and outgoing boy, and I want to make some friends here! Actually I am planning to attend the postgraduate program in UK, so I am also looking forwarding to meeting with you in reality. In the end, if you have some questions about China or about me, or just practice your Chinese, please contact with me. Thank you!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Orange_wyc)
你好!Hello! My name is Walter and I am from China. I am a warm-hearted and outgoing boy, and I want to make some friends here! Actually I am planning to attend the postgraduate program in UK, so I am also looking forwarding to meeting with you in reality. In the end, if you have some questions about China or about me, or just practice your Chinese, please contact with me. Thank you!
Which part of China are you from? What course are you planning on doing here?
username3669264
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Orange_wyc)
Hello my name is Tina and I am from England. I'm chinese but i can't read or write Chinese. If you're from china then how did you discover this website?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (167)
58.6%
I don't have everything I need (118)
41.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise