EmanRahman2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have to pick what i want to do my coursework about in geography and i have noooooo clue.All i know is i want to do it on the human side of geography?Can someone please give me a few examples
Anastasiades
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by EmanRahman2001)
I have to pick what i want to do my coursework about in geography and i have noooooo clue.All i know is i want to do it on the human side of geography?Can someone please give me a few examples
i did coasts and got near full marks, those who did human tended to get the lower marks imo (harder to research and write about)
Abigail-692
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What was your question?
robyn1999
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got 69/70 and my question was
Who is the SA1 regeneration project for and has it met the criteria for urban regeneration?
austinc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by robyn1999)
I got 69/70 and my question was
Who is the SA1 regeneration project for and has it met the criteria for urban regeneration?
That's amazing, well done! Any tips to help a dude in need?
MJ4545
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by austinc)
That's amazing, well done! Any tips to help a dude in need?
Do the same question and get him to send it to you. That's you sorted.
Anonymoususer16
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anastasiades)
i did coasts and got near full marks, those who did human tended to get the lower marks imo (harder to research and write about)
I am currently interested in doing my coursework on coasts, it would be perfect if you could inform me of some of the primary data that you collected, I can’t think of a title at the moment, I’m really struggling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.13%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads