The Student Room Group

Changing institution

I started applying for student finance awhile back when I thought I would be going to the University of Manchester, but since then I got an offer from University College London (notoriously late ahah) which I am going to firm and now I would like to change my application to reflect that. Is there any way to do so without sending a change of circumstances form in the post? only because that can take up to 6 weeks to process and might mean I miss the finance application deadline. Thank you for any help! :h:
Original post by nii.amh
I started applying for student finance awhile back when I thought I would be going to the University of Manchester, but since then I got an offer from University College London (notoriously late ahah) which I am going to firm and now I would like to change my application to reflect that. Is there any way to do so without sending a change of circumstances form in the post? only because that can take up to 6 weeks to process and might mean I miss the finance application deadline. Thank you for any help! :h:

you should have the option to change it on your online account somewhere.
Original post by nii.amh

Hi nii.amh,

You can be confident that you have already met the deadline by having already submitted your application.

You can make changes to your application up until the start of your course.

Changes can be made online depending on the status of your application.

Changes can be made online if the application is at one of the following stages:

Approved

Approved - Awaiting Signature

Awaiting Validation

Sponsors Details Incomplete

If you send a paper Change of Circumstances form, they are currently only taking an estimated, five working days to process.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending