The Student Room Group

This the perfect girl to marry?

[video="youtube;fEIVzG7GG6I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEIVzG7GG6I[/video]
Original post by JokesOnYoo
[video="youtube;fEIVzG7GG6I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEIVzG7GG6I[/video]

You really like summer :lol:

they are fairly young though, you don't know what that person is going to grow up to be, or whether they are 'marriage material'. I don't think you can say that about anyone under the age of 20 (arbitrary) as normally people don't marry that young!
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
You really like summer :lol:

they are fairly young though, you don't know what that person is going to grow up to be, or whether they are 'marriage material'. I don't think you can say that about anyone under the age of 20 (arbitrary) as normally people don't marry that young!

I will die and go to heaven if i find a girl like this. She has a good personality, someone you like hanging with. Id think alot of people would want to marry this type of girl but i think oure right
Reply 3
Did personality match the looks? Probably not otherwise you'd still be together me thinks
Reply 4
I mean this girl Summer is not really a 10/10 just based off the looks. More like a 6.5/7 but the personality makes her a 10.
Shame man, im getting to that age just want a girl with good personality so i can get on happily with my life
whats so perfect about her??
Reply 6
Original post by goggleyed
whats so perfect about her??

personality is good, rare
She looks a bit masculine and her bf looks a bit feminine.

Her eyes look deeper set.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by johnny.snow
She looks a bit masculine and her bf looks a bit feminine.

Her eyes look deeper set.

Mix of masculine and feminine features are the best. Masculine enough to respect, feminine enough to love the perfect combination
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Mix of masculine and feminine features are the best. Masculine enough to respect, feminine enough to love the perfect combination

Not saying it was a problem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending