Gcse 2018 revision help

Watch this thread
jassandhu
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone,
3/4 week left until exams and tips for revision, I’m currently struggling to remember all the key information. I’m taking GCSE:
Re
Geography
English lit/Lang
Maths
Chemistry
Biology
Physics

DeanRoberts
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
for your science And maths exams I'd recommend Not trying to memorize things, it's much less taxing to just learn them. the best way to learn the theory is by application, so do as many past papers as you can!
DeanRoberts
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
also if you have any science maths questions feel free to ask, I'm a Masters student in chemistry so I'm relatively n strong in those areas!
jassandhu
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by DeanRoberts)
also if you have any science maths questions feel free to ask, I'm a Masters student in chemistry so I'm relatively n strong in those areas!
hi, thanksss for your response, would it matter if i did practice papers from the old exam spec because im currently studying the new spec. Thank again for your help xxx
LarissaAlves
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi! here are some good revision tips that improve memory
https://senecalearning.com/blog/revision-tips/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
19.96%
The paper was reasonable (176)
38.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.81%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.05%

Watched Threads