The Student Room Group

GCSE Art In the News final piece/ directions to go in...

So, I initially went very broad covering politics, social issues, wars n stuff (knowing I wanted to go down environmental art) - and focused in on global warming etc within 6 pages or so.
I've done pieces on melting ice caps, plastic and chemical pollutants and an analysis of Sean Yoro, who paints murals that link to rising sea levels mostly.
My plan is to go onto deforestation as I've taken a lot of great photographs of tree stumps, forests - with a little bit on Julie Dodd who makes tree stumps out of books.
I know that plastic pollution has been 'in the news' a lot, so should I go down that route next? Perhaps tie Blue Planet into it? How could I link back to my previous work?
I have no idea for a final piece and the exam is in 2
weeks.
I'm scared. Please help. I know it's a lot but any narrowing down of ideas would be appreciated. thnxxxzz
I did GCSE art a long time ago, so how it's assessed might have changed a bit, but hopefully this is still relevant:
I would suggest, if your final piece is that close, don't branch off into something else; instead look back at what you've done for it already, see out of that what you like most and try and work out how you could tweak it and scale it up for a final piece

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending