King's VS UCL 2018 for Business/Managament

Watch
Raiden Ripper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I received offer from both (King's = international management & Ucl = information management for business).
I really like the course in King's because it has a year abroad in 3rd year... However UCL is ranked 7th overall (UK and Worldwide). And I read you have to apply to study abroad in UCL, as it is not part of the course... Moreover, UCL says you should apply to study in the country you chose, only if you know the language, whereas in King's they give you the option to study a language and go to its country....
If students who studied in either uni /course could provide me some info and suggestions, I'd be really grateful. Thank you!
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (644)
33.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (816)
42.39%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.64%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.52%

Watched Threads