The Student Room Group

Last minute studies

Hi, I would like to share some thoughts about my current pressures on how I put myself in a last minute study in all modules for Law. Personally, I ain't a smart person. I have no idea how to mentally and physically cope with the studies. I have been studied for a few weeks from now, and literally nothing goes into my mind, and when I look at my past year questions, all I feel is panic. Law is hard and as a first year, I have literally no idea how to study for them in a month time.
Original post by sulim
Hi, I would like to share some thoughts about my current pressures on how I put myself in a last minute study in all modules for Law. Personally, I ain't a smart person. I have no idea how to mentally and physically cope with the studies. I have been studied for a few weeks from now, and literally nothing goes into my mind, and when I look at my past year questions, all I feel is panic. Law is hard and as a first year, I have literally no idea how to study for them in a month time.

same here for pharmacy.
idk what to do.
i'm not bothering to look at past papers as by the time i go over the content i wont have time to do a past paper.

try not to look at the past papers as it will put you off studying and have no hope.
the pass marks for exams are low anyways in first year

good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest