Fake ID's Watch

This discussion is closed.
krisss
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Being the only seventeen year old in a group of friends means that its difficult sometimes when we go out and bar and clubs, and there are a lot that ask us for I'd.
I'm thinking about getting some I'd and I was wondering where the best place was to get some. From what ive seen I dont really think a "uni of westfield" card is going to be that useful but i might be wrong. Can you get an NUS card or something similar and put a fake date of birth on? or alternatively whats the other best ways to get into places underage :p:
layla_1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This thread will be rmoved. Just google fake id.
Asclepius
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No. And fake IDs are rubbish. Just wait, or go to places that will let you in
kinglrb
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They don't work, grow a beard if you can.
XKatX
Report 11 years ago
I was considering getting one, because my friends are always inviting me to go out, but I can't because Im only 17.

Lots of the times they only accept drivers licenses - and they have holograms on and stuff that would be hard to fake. I have friends who have tried using fake student cards they got off websites, but they never work
Cutie Xx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
fluxcard.com. They work in local pubs and stuff but not everywhere. Xx
The_Goose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
fidn a mate who looks like you and is 18, get her to tell dvla that she lost her provisional you pay the 20 quid for a new one and hey presto you're 18
Peach-On-Ice
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I really wouldn't recommend it. These days places only accept passports or drivers licence unless its a crummy local pub. As painful as it sounds, wait 'til your 17. I'm doin the same!
Meh...
Report 11 years ago
Somebody i know had a fake id, used to buy ****. The police found out and looked at the address and went around, he's been cautioned...
The thing is, is that he put his real address, idiot!
weet_ABI_x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get a friend to give you an old connexions card (or similar with PASS hologram). I've found in most cases it doesn't matter if you look like them or not, it's the type of ID that counts - but in most pubs and with sympathetic club bouncers it might work. and also you won't get into as much trouble as the driving thing! (Although of course make sure if you and the friend who it is on the card are going out together you stagger your arrivals!)
Crystal89
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Your best bet is to find someone who looks quite like you (they don't have to be your twin or anything, same hair colour and roughly same face shape) and beg/borrow/steal their ID, try to make yourself look as much like the picture as you can, i.e. if they've got their hair down wear yours down too etc. If they're willing get them to give you another card with their name on it as well so if the bouncer does doubt you you can get the card out and say 'oh this has got my name on too so it's definitely mine'. Oh, and some of the more smart arse ones will ask you questions about the ID so memorise the person's name and address and less obvious ones too that they try to catch you out with like starsign. I have a summer birthday so I'm old hat at this, lol.

I don't think NUS cards require any proof of your date of birth, just a counter signature but no-one accepts them so I wouldn't bother.
Crystaltears
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, use one of your friend's ID. They wont often be able to tell it's not you and just make sure you know all the details incase they question you.
They usually only accept driving licences and passports.
I really wouldn't recommend using a fake because they can always tell and will take it off you. Where I live they always scan ID's aswell to make sure they are real.
Spinal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The best place that I've seen on the net for fake IDs is: http://www.uwantid.com/

They do look reasonably realistic:

However, these days I doubt anything fake would work in decent places. Ah well, I'm 18 on Saturday (6 days and counting )!
supersteiger
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I had a fake ID when I was about 15. It did work, but I only used it a few times. My friend who recently turned 18 just borrowed the ID of this other girl we know who I don't think even looks like her and it seems to work fine...
SmilerNuts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bouncers are getting too good at spotting fakes these days to even bother with it. Either make yourself look older or accept that you can't go drinking til you turn 18.
yvonnay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
use one of your friends, as long as you have the same hair colour they don't really care, they might question you but just make sure you know your stuff
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (524)
59.34%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.38%

Watched Threads