Serving community and student body essay for scholarship.

Watch this thread
Rumiatchan
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I want to know that if I write something I can do to serve the community/student body in my university as a requirement of one of the scholarship essay topics and do get the scholarship...do I have to fulfill all those things I wrote in my essay? I mean, I do not want to end up being forced to do extracurricular work by sacrificing my study time. Thank you everyone for your help.
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rumiatchan)
So I want to know that if I write something I can do to serve the community/student body in my university as a requirement of one of the scholarship essay topics and do get the scholarship...do I have to fulfill all those things I wrote in my essay? I mean, I do not want to end up being forced to do extracurricular work by sacrificing my study time. Thank you everyone for your help.
Depends what you write, but if you say you are going to do something, that persuades them to give you money and you have no intention of doing it , then that would be fraud. Why use examples of things to persuade them if you have no intention of following through?
Rumiatchan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Depends what you write, but if you say you are going to do something, that persuades them to give you money and you have no intention of doing it , then that would be fraud. Why use examples of things to persuade them if you have no intention of following through?
I see, so I will just write things I will certainly do and not those I am unsure of. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (50)
30.12%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (73)
43.98%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (41)
24.7%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.2%

Watched Threads