holderlinlimes
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi...I would very much like to meet up with any current Msc O.T. students at GCU; as a prospective applicant I would of course appreciate any shared experience thus far and indeed,any advice &c....thank you kindly for any consideration!.....I am Glasgow based.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by holderlinlimes)
Hi...I would very much like to meet up with any current Msc O.T. students at GCU; as a prospective applicant I would of course appreciate any shared experience thus far and indeed,any advice &c....thank you kindly for any consideration!.....I am Glasgow based.
Sorry to hear you haven't found anyone yet. Unfortunately this is a very small and niche course so you may not be able to connect with anyone before you start as there are so few applicants. Th university may be able to put you in touch with some of their current students.
holderlinlimes
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Charlotte's Web)
Sorry to hear you haven't found anyone yet. Unfortunately this is a very small and niche course so you may not be able to connect with anyone before you start as there are so few applicants. Th university may be able to put you in touch with some of their current students.
thank for your response,I propose application for entry September 2019 and hoping that indeed I have plenty of time to achieve some kind of result or other...however,again,thank you!
TeiaC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello there, I've been offered a spot in the MSc OT program at GCU for January 2019 start. I'm a mature student (31) from Canada and haven't accepted my offer yet. A lot riding on a decision to move abroad for study, so I'm also looking to connect with some other students in OT, in hopes some discussion may help with my decision! Does anyone know how many students are in the MSc OT program at GCU? I noticed a MSc physio thread that seems a little more active - are there many more students in that program?
Jasce1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hello, Did you end up going to GCU? I'm also a mature student (27) from the US and have been offered a spot for January 2020. How is the program? I've read a lot of reviews online about the lack of organization and I'm worried about that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.41%
No (138)
74.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed