username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok, thanks for checking out my post!

my predicted grades are based on my SATS and are all A's(our school doesn't predict people A*'s until they are year 11).

I feel I can achieve:

Literature(doing it in may, 1 year early)8 or 9(aiming for this!)

Maths(6)

History(7-8ish)

Business(7)

DT(7)

English Language(8)

RE(7)

Additional Science(6-7)

I want at least 2-3 A* and the around 4 A and maybe a B in Maths(if I'm lucky..)

If I get these I would be happy and after my lit exam in may I'll mostly focus on history, maths, and science and revise the rest in Feb. After I get these I want to get into any KE sixth form(probs Camphill ). Are these grades good for KE(King Edward) sixth forms?

I want to do Literature, History and Government and Politics at A-level, get at least A*AA and go to either Oxford, Warwick or LSE(idk about London costs) to do Law.

How is a level?

A big jump from GCSE?

I'm willing to start making notes and revising from day one in the sixth form due to doing only three subjects.

Sorry for long post, I'm going to stop procrasinating! Bye peeps!!!
meredith2017
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Your grades seem perfectly attainable, though I will say if you're aiming for Oxford you should try to get as many top grades as possible - they don't all need to be 9's but for some perspective an Oxford rep said the average successful applicant has 7a*s at gcse
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (300)
84.27%
No (56)
15.73%

Watched Threads