RileyLeachUK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I am Riley and I am currently in Year 10. My dream is to become a Transport for London apprentice; doing London Underground Engineering. I am unsure if anyone has the same issue, but I cannot stop stressing that I may not get into this apprenticeship and I will fail the application process. I am in Year 10 which is why I am constantly so stressed about my future and what I want to do. Any advice for overcoming stress and to stop worrying about the future?
RileyLeachUK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Please may i add that I suffer from diagnosed anxiety.
GinaOnline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm sorry to hear that, I'm also the same as You. But i have a social anxiety i don't communicate well with people in person. All you need to do is just try to be calm don't do anything that will stress you out, If you need help just talk with someone you trust they usually give good advice's since they know you very well. Also going to the question with your apprenticeship i very much think that there is a way to get into it. Don't worry since you're still in year 10. You have plenty of time to think about it. Honestly I'm already at the end of year 11 And currently stressed out about my gcse results and my future career I'm not sure what to do yet. But my opinion for you is don't get too stressed about this. Speak to someone you trust or get some help from people who have already been through year 11 or currently in sixth form. It's hard to get into apprenticeship yes but there's always some ways to get into it i dont know about your school but all i can say is keep chasing towards that dream i am sure you will be just fine. https://tfl.gov.uk/corporate/careers/apprenticeships
Although this might've not helped you, But I hope I was able to do something for You. Have a good day, Contact me if you have any more Questions will be happy to try to help You!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (205)
23.51%
Pop (215)