The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A bowl of fruit and fibre cereal for breakfast with a cup of tea. I had a sweet chilli chicken wrap for lunch with lightly salted Kettle crisps from Tesco. I had some diet Pepsi, water and tea throughout the afternoon. Dinner was leftover tomato chicken casserole with potatoes and onions. For dessert I had some chocolates from Hotel Chocolat, with a final cup of tea.
Original post by DrawTheLine
A bowl of fruit and fibre cereal for breakfast with a cup of tea. I had a sweet chilli chicken wrap for lunch with lightly salted Kettle crisps from Tesco. I had some diet Pepsi, water and tea throughout the afternoon. Dinner was leftover tomato chicken casserole with potatoes and onions. For dessert I had some chocolates from Hotel Chocolat, with a final cup of tea.

Thank you!!
food (I don't remember) :s-smilie:
(edited 6 years ago)
porridge+banana, bowl of fruit, salad w/beans, cup of herbal tea, 2l water, a banana soreen bar, an orange chocolate bar and chicken with pita bread ... wow i ate a lot yesterday haha!
I had 2 Linda McCartney Red onion and rosemary vegetarian sausages with tinned tomatoes, onions, peppers and mushrooms plus a cup of decaf coffee for breakfast.
Lunch was ham and bbq chicken salad, with 2 pears for dessert. I drank water with it.
Dinner was keema curry on a bed of broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Dessert was rice pudding and raspberries. I drank decaf coffee and water.
Supper was a bag of Walkers cheese and onion crisps and a bowl of Alpen no added sugar muesli with 2 Light and Free cherry yoghurts x
Reply 6
Breakfast - 3 carrot sticks (Time unknown)
09:13- Texas BBQ Tendercrisp
12:36 - 3 Pieces of sesame Prawn toast
15:32 - 3 Strawberry Tea-cakes (Like tunnocks)
19:03 - Half Chicken Roast @ Bull Bracknell
19:28 - Brownie with icecream

Consumed 3.1L of water

Really unhealthy but was my last day before getting back onto healthier lifestyle again (last 3 weeks have been whatever was cheapest/easiest)
Breakfast: 2 crumpets with butter and a cup of tea
Lunch: half and avocado, bowl of butternut soup, 2 Cadbury’s chocolate mousses
Snack: oat and raisin cookie, 2 stem ginger cookies
Dinner: prawn and vegetable stir fry, melon, banana and grapes, chocolate mousse
Two glasses of blackcurrant squash during the day
Original post by desert_fairy
porridge+banana, bowl of fruit, salad w/beans, cup of herbal tea, 2l water, a banana soreen bar, an orange chocolate bar and chicken with pita bread ... wow i ate a lot yesterday haha!

Thanks youuu
Original post by princessmaire80
I had 2 Linda McCartney Red onion and rosemary vegetarian sausages with tinned tomatoes, onions, peppers and mushrooms plus a cup of decaf coffee for breakfast.
Lunch was ham and bbq chicken salad, with 2 pears for dessert. I drank water with it.
Dinner was keema curry on a bed of broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Dessert was rice pudding and raspberries. I drank decaf coffee and water.
Supper was a bag of Walkers cheese and onion crisps and a bowl of Alpen no added sugar muesli with 2 Light and Free cherry yoghurts x

Thanks!
Original post by 8472
Breakfast - 3 carrot sticks (Time unknown)
09:13- Texas BBQ Tendercrisp
12:36 - 3 Pieces of sesame Prawn toast
15:32 - 3 Strawberry Tea-cakes (Like tunnocks)
19:03 - Half Chicken Roast @ Bull Bracknell
19:28 - Brownie with icecream

Consumed 3.1L of water

Really unhealthy but was my last day before getting back onto healthier lifestyle again (last 3 weeks have been whatever was cheapest/easiest)

Thank you
Original post by gracegirl
Breakfast: 2 crumpets with butter and a cup of tea
Lunch: half and avocado, bowl of butternut soup, 2 Cadbury’s chocolate mousses
Snack: oat and raisin cookie, 2 stem ginger cookies
Dinner: prawn and vegetable stir fry, melon, banana and grapes, chocolate mousse
Two glasses of blackcurrant squash during the day

Thank youuu
Reply 12
Hmmm Lets see...

Breakfast: bowl of readybrek with 1% fat milk, chunks of fresh coconut, sprinkling of cocao nibs, chopped almonds and sesame seeds.Cup of coffee.
Snack: Banana & cup of coffee.
Lunch: Full tin of oxtail soup and 4 rounds of wholemeal bread, 2 cups of coffee.
Snack: Another Banana & cup of coffee.
Snack: An Apple (golden delicious)
Snack: Ice cream.
Tea/Dinner:s-smilie:pinach, CurlyKale, Carrot, Cauliflower, Sprouts, GardenPeas, Potatoe and a Piece of Tuna.Cup of coffee.

Randomly throughout the day: several 500ml bottles of water and 1 500ml bottle of pepsi max.And mixed nuts.A cadburys cream egg and several mini eggs.
Breakfast = Bowl of Krave cereal
Lunch = Was travelling most of the day so didn't really have time
Dinner = 2 beefburgers in a bun with cheese, bacon, lettuce with chips and onion rings, also had 1 pint of dark fruit cider
Other = Packet of bacon flavoured crisps, 2 fruit flavoured boiled sweets, 1 bottle of Kopparberg strawberry and lime cider

And yeah i know, im not very healthy at all :frown:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Breakfast = Bowl of Krave cereal
Lunch = Was travelling most of the day so didn't really have time
Dinner = 2 beefburgers in a bun with cheese, bacon, lettuce with chips and onion rings, also had 1 pint of dark fruit cider
Other = Packet of bacon flavoured crisps, 2 fruit flavoured boiled sweets, 1 bottle of Kopparberg strawberry and lime cider

And yeah i know, im not very healthy at all :frown:

Thank you!!
Original post by JaseyB
Hmmm Lets see...

Breakfast: bowl of readybrek with 1% fat milk, chunks of fresh coconut, sprinkling of cocao nibs, chopped almonds and sesame seeds.Cup of coffee.
Snack: Banana & cup of coffee.
Lunch: Full tin of oxtail soup and 4 rounds of wholemeal bread, 2 cups of coffee.
Snack: Another Banana & cup of coffee.
Snack: An Apple (golden delicious)
Snack: Ice cream.
Tea/Dinner:s-smilie:pinach, CurlyKale, Carrot, Cauliflower, Sprouts, GardenPeas, Potatoe and a Piece of Tuna.Cup of coffee.

Randomly throughout the day: several 500ml bottles of water and 1 500ml bottle of pepsi max.And mixed nuts.A cadburys cream egg and several mini eggs.

Thank youu
In no particular order.

Large bowl of porridge w/ coconut milk, almonds, almond butter raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and banana plus 20g of vanilla soy isolate.
3 scrambled eggs w/ a bagel.
Chicken breast with broccoli, brown rice, quinoa and sweet potato mash.
2 protein shakes.
Around two litres of water.
Dark chocolate.

That's basically what I have everyday, sometimes switching up small bits.
Original post by ZombieTheWolf
In no particular order.

Large bowl of porridge w/ coconut milk, almonds, almond butter raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and banana plus 20g of vanilla soy isolate.
3 scrambled eggs w/ a bagel.
Chicken breast with broccoli, brown rice, quinoa and sweet potato mash.
2 protein shakes.
Around two litres of water.
Dark chocolate.

That's basically what I have everyday, sometimes switching up small bits.

Thank you for your reply!!
breakfast-cereal
lunch-pesto pasta
dinner-lasange with a few chocolates for dessert!!!
Original post by maisiex10x
breakfast-cereal
lunch-pesto pasta
dinner-lasange with a few chocolates for dessert!!!

Thank you!

Latest