BTEC Business unit 6 Principles of management exam 2018 Watch

ajits1ngh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Any resources or revision material for the 2018 unit 6 principles of management exam in may?
help is needed
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey i am also taking this exam and i only got the case study today (Wednesday) i was supposed to get it on Monday, and this booklet should help you (https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...amples/Student Book 2/unit-6.pdf). from page 54-68 are learning aim E and F which the case study is based on, and page 69-76 are able how to do the exam. good luck if anyone has anything would love it if they could share.note: this site can not be opened in from school computers for some reason, so print it at home.
Txrxq
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I was sick and couldn’t attend college this week so I didn’t get the exam question for unit 6 and my teachers aren’t responding to me. Is there any ways Someone can send me a copy of the exam so i can start revising. Many thanks
Aj.p
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone got the question for the exam?
manscold
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anyone got part B
ESAAsdsad
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Di
hbondary
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by help is needed)
hey i am also taking this exam and i only got the case study today (Wednesday) i was supposed to get it on Monday, and this booklet should help you (https://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolle...amples/Student Book 2/unit-6.pdf). from page 54-68 are learning aim E and F which the case study is based on, and page 69-76 are able how to do the exam. good luck if anyone has anything would love it if they could share.note: this site can not be opened in from school computers for some reason, so print it at home.
Link doesn’t work
zakkie22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was relying on them telling us the question, now ive got no chance lol
TheBlondeKid
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The question is asking for the importance of quality management to SSltd and recommendations of the techniques and tools that can be used in Activity 1Activity 2 asks how the current management approach affects quality culture and how SSltd can achieve quality management standards
Aksh007
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Any tips on answering that question ?
Aksh007
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheBlondeKid)
The question is asking for the importance of quality management to SSltd and recommendations of the techniques and tools that can be used in Activity 1Activity 2 asks how the current management approach affects quality culture and how SSltd can achieve quality management standards
Any tips on answering this question
TheBlondeKid
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aksh007)
Any tips on answering this question
Not a clue I'm sitting it tomorrow but got hold of the question early the only thing I can suggest is stick to a Point, Evidence, Consequence structure throughout and always link it back to case study
deepsandash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheBlondeKid)
Thanks hun, you legit saved our lives x
But despite the preparations, I know I royally screwed my presentation 😩
TheBlondeKid
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by deepsandash)
Thanks hun, you legit saved our lives x
But despite the preparations, I know I royally screwed my presentation 😩
I think I smashed the report I wasn't so confident on the presentation though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (46)
24.73%
No, but I have thought about it (50)
26.88%
No (90)
48.39%

Watched Threads