Please can someone answer this question. I'm struggling ALOT. Would be greatful.Watch this thread
Write balanced chemical equations for reactions studied in the laboratory to illustrate typical properties of simple organic compounds.
Predict the products of reactions of simple organic functional groups using examples given below. Write balanced equations for these reactions using structural formulae.
- a) But-1-ene and bromine
- b) Butan-1-ol heated with acidified potassium dichromate(VII).
- c) Butan – 2 ol heated with acidified potassium dichromate (VII).
- d) Propanal heated with Fehling’s solution.
- e) Reaction of Ethanol and Ethanoic acid in presence of concentrated sulphuric acid as a catalyst.
- f) Reaction of 1- amino butane with hydrochloric acid.