Why my boyfriend met up her ex girlfriend Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I need some advice because my boyfriend met her ex behind my back, he told to me that he’s going to work but I found when I called him and he don’t answer his phone, then I tried to called him in the office then his workmate told that he don’t go to work, then when I asked him he admitted that he don’t go to work so I asked him what did he did and why he lied he said because he met his ex, then later on I found out that he had sex with his ex, ... but after that I forgive him but later on he met his ex again give money...do you think he still love his ex..
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need some advice because my boyfriend met her ex behind my back, he told to me that he’s going to work but I found when I called him and he don’t answer his phone, then I tried to called him in the office then his workmate told that he don’t go to work, then when I asked him he admitted that he don’t go to work so I asked him what did he did and why he lied he said because he met his ex, then later on I found out that he had sex with his ex, ... but after that I forgive him but later on he met his ex again give money...do you think he still love his ex..
No idea, but having sex with an ex is cheating and many people would dump their partner for that. He seems to be very untrustworthy, which means he doesnt respect you and puts his interests first. I would seriously consider what sort of future you have with him. Boys lie and you cant trust him.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Dump his ass
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (141)
18.24%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
10.09%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (132)
17.08%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (110)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (76)
9.83%
How can I be the best version of myself? (236)
30.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed