The Student Room Group

Quiet accommodation at Loughborough

I've been looking through accommodation options for Loughborough University and have noticed that a lot of the halls offer quiet accommodation.
Is anyone else considering quiet accommodation at Loughborough or has anyone had any experience in quiet accommodation? Is it much different to normal accommodation?
Original post by Becca314159
I've been looking through accommodation options for Loughborough University and have noticed that a lot of the halls offer quiet accommodation.
Is anyone else considering quiet accommodation at Loughborough or has anyone had any experience in quiet accommodation? Is it much different to normal accommodation?

You may get a load of final years, postgrads and people doing things like nursing or medicine. There will be times for noise and people can complain. Other than that I don't see why you can't have a good time and make some good friends.

Hi Becca314159
Quite rooms are just that - they're on a quieter side of the buildings and there a enforced noise curfews.
Other than that there's no difference between them and normal accommodation - so you will still be part of the hall community, and will still be very much involved in every aspect of hall life.

Does that help?
Vicky
Reply 3
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi Becca314159
Quite rooms are just that - they're on a quieter side of the buildings and there a enforced noise curfews.
Other than that there's no difference between them and normal accommodation - so you will still be part of the hall community, and will still be very much involved in every aspect of hall life.

Does that help?
Vicky

Thank you, yes that does help 😊
Thank you, yes that does help 😊

Glad that helped :smile:

Have a look at the accommodation thread - loads of useful info on there https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4994466

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending