Turn on thread page Beta

A bit about me, and AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    So there are a number of reasons why I’ve decided to write this.
    I want to talk a little about myself and why I came back
    I have answers for those who are wondering what came of me asking someone out (not good)
    And I generally just feel like answering people’s questions about me (if there are any of course)

Random fact: my username abbreviated is GMOMP

So, first of all I’m an 18 year old girl planning to work in the journalism industry, for magazines and such (I like travel and fashion, in terms of writing). I am a huge fan of nature and traveling, I love going to places like North Wales and losing myself in gorgeous mountainous areas, or any stunning atmospheric places. I’m creative and write all the time, I’ve been doing it for 10 years now.

To answer the question, how did it go with that guy?
    I decided not to ask him out. I don’t like him that way anymore, and I’ve realised I’ve overlooked a potential special person who makes me feel like I’d wait a lifetime for them if I had to, even though it’s only a few weeks this person knows who they are and I want to say that I’m sorry I didn’t pay attention to you sooner.

So, if anyone wants to ask me anything, absolutely anything, they are more than welcome to. I just feel like talking and opening up a bit today, I’m in that sort of mood

Thanks for reading all of this if you did, it’s a mind dump and it sure as hell feels good to get it out of me and put it on here, even though I know some of you may not particularly care. I get it 😎
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What was for lunch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabby33)
    What was for lunch?
    I had a sandwich, unless that’s a meme or something :rofl: I can never pick up on jokes so I always check

ReputationRep:
    SherlockD read this, you can learn more about me :3

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****! No one flipping cares!

Spoiler:
    Show

jk :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Where do u find these people , you always seem to have someone on the go :laugh:? (Serious Q no disrespect at all)

ReputationRep:
    How do you get over a guy in a day? What actually happened? Did you catch him picking his nose or summit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnny.snow)
    How do you get over a guy in a day? What actually happened? Did you catch him picking his nose or summit?
    No it was more that I just realized I liked someone else I’d known for a lot longer, a lot more than I liked the guy. I wasn’t even in that deep anyway

ReputationRep:
    What is the meaning of life? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getmeoffmyphone2)
    No it was more that I just realized I liked someone else I’d known for a lot longer, a lot more than I liked the guy. I wasn’t even in that deep anyway
    hmm yeah ok...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    Where do u find these people , you always seem to have someone on the go :laugh:? (Serious Q no disrespect at all)
    For some reason I can’t quite wrap my head around, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of guys find me hot/beautiful/attractive in general so I always have someone after me lmao. Most of them don’t catch my attention the way the guy I currently really like has though. Plus I’m a general flirt with everyone really, I’m a lot different when I properly like someone though :3

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****! No one flipping cares!

Spoiler:
    Show

jk :lol:
    😂😂 was hoping someone would say this, made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantIPods)
    What is the meaning of life? :curious:
    Better google that one :rofl: my answer: whatever you make of it

ReputationRep:
    how are you?

ReputationRep:
    hmm yeah ok...
    Emotionally I mean lmao, I realised how that sounded

ReputationRep:
    I’ve learned not to get too attached when it comes to liking guys because it’s a lot easier that way if things don’t work out, like in today’s case. I’m definitely into this other guy but I’m not gonna let myself go too much just yet, I’ll know when it’s right to do that

ReputationRep:
    u could have got 2 for 1 tuesdays at papa johns if stayed with that guy
    but some pretty sick discounts codes here
    https://www.groupon.co.uk/discount-c...apajohns.co.uk
    large pizza 3 topping £9.99 f.ucking brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Who is your least favourite TSR user? (Barring me of course )

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I can’t quite wrap my head around, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of guys find me hot/beautiful/attractive in general so I always have someone after me lmao. Most of them don’t catch my attention the way the guy I currently really like has though. Plus I’m a general flirt with everyone really, I’m a lot different when I properly like someone though :3
    well , you must give yourself more credit. One day you’ll hopefully be able to see what they see !

ReputationRep:
    Emotionally I mean lmao, I realised how that sounded
    Lol I meant I thought you were into him - I wasn't hinting at an innuendo either

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.